fake

si young's pov.

To be honest, I was so uncomfortable right now.

On my left was Jeon Jungkook, right was Yoongi, in front of me was Kim Namjoon with Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung. And extra, Jung Hoseok who just came back from the washroom.

I just knew their name minutes ago hm.

"So when did it start? Why didn't you tell us, Yoongi?" Hoseok nudged him on the shoulder.

"Recently and I've got no time" he replied. His friends 'wooing' him made me extra uncomfortable.

Confuse, right? Let me explain.

An hour ago,

"Hey, pretty. Name?" His bunny smile killed me on the spot.

Before I even blurt out a word, a hand wrapped my shoulder pushing me towards him.

"Look for another one, Jungkook. She is my girlfriend"

Did you believe this? Yoongi said that for goodness sake.

"Hey, are you okay?" Namjoon asked me.

"I knew it, Yoongi is a scumbag. You didn't look after her, right?" Seokjin suddenly pulled out tantrum.

Yoongi just raised his shoulder twice and eyed me.

"Are you okay?" Oh my geez! With a caring tone?

I nodded and he did the same too.

He put his left arm on my shoulder pulling me closer while gave a smirk to Seokjin.

"Didn't you see me being so caring boyfriend?" His smirk killed me again!

Seokjin scoffed.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Taehyung broke the scene. Thanks God, Taehyung was here.

~

"Sorry" his head hung low as he apologised.

"It's okay actually. But why though?" He chuckled a bit.

"They would tease me for being a loner" his respond cracked me a bit.

"Seriously, Yoongi? You? As in the Cold Guy?" I continued to laugh at him.

He scratched his head while chuckled was a whole cool set to bury me alive damn.

He was standing in front of my front door after walking me home as a payback for earlier were kinda hot.

Wait, oh yea.

"Wait here. I have something to give" his small pout could stop me though. But I needed to get it here.

I ran to my room, took it which was lying on my bed and ran back to the front door.

I gave his hoodie back. He eyed it for a second then took it from my hand.

"Thank you for that day" he smiled.

A yawn escaped my mouth made him chuckled again.

"See you tomorrow, my fake girlfriend. Night"