I like you

Si Young's pov.

I tried to reach the book but it was too high. Blame my height. The book was in the wrong place though.

Suddenly, I felt a heavy breat lingering on my back neck.

Was this when the guy started to help the girl picking up the book in the drama? Unknowingly, I'm grinning while imagined it.

"What are you doing?" A voice echoes the room from my left side but a bit far from me.

I turned to my left caught his glimps arranging the books. What the heck is this?

"What?" I asked him back in annoyance.

"I brought you the stair. Hurry put out the book. I want to go back home early today" he scoffed, walking to other side.

Pft, as expected from Yoongi.

Then, I hurriedly did my work.

~

"It paid well, right?" I nodded. If only I can work with him.

"Do you want to have a dinner? My treat"

A chuckle could be heard and I was getting annoyed.

"Sure"

~

3rd person pov.

Both of them sat down while mouthed the same thing over and over again.

"I'm so full", then they cracked a laugh.

She was laughing so hard that she almost puked there earning another laugh from him.

Actually, that day was the day. She was gonna confess to him. She was getting more impatient since it was hard to control her feeling while they would meet everyday, even during the weekend.

Now, they were walking side by side enjoying the vibe of the winter.

She let out another sigh as she was thinking either to confess or not.

"What are you thinking?" He asked her.

"Nothing" He could not believe that, he continued asking her that question multiple times.

She just could not stand it anymore. Her face was so red that he was a bit scared thinking that she would burst out.

"I like you, okay", with that words. Their breath stopped for a while.

The weather suddenly became more colder and the joy died down immediately.

She was getting more anxious while cletching her fists tightly waiting for his response.

"It's just that I want to say that I like you. It's been a while now, but it seems like hard to control my feelings around you. So, here I am, I like you, Min Yoongi"

She slowly move her eyes to his. His face dried. No expression.

A phone ringing broke the silence vibe. He took out his phone and answered it.

After a minutes waiting for him,  he finally done.

He looked her for a second, then,  "I got to go"