revealed

Si Young's pov.

I was still blank when suddenly he hugged me tightly.

I didn't know how to react. Happy or no feeling.

"I'm sorry so much. Are you alright? Why didn't you go to uni? It's been a week! Do you know how worried I am? Is it because of me? Stupid me, it was because of me. I'm so so so sorry. If you are curious, the girl is just my neighbour. My childhood friend. Oh gosh, I don't deserve you for real"

Wow, he could be a rapper. He talked so fast.

I unwrapped his arms from me while giving him an awkward smile.

"I was caught in fever only. Don't do this. I will not be able to control my feeling" I put his hands down.

He moved closer, looking into my eyes as if he was trying to read my mind.

"Then, don't control it" he whispered.

"What?" He shown me his cute gummy smile as he hugged me again.

"I like you too, dummy", with that, my world stopped.

I swore I was still dreaming. Oh my Lord. I want to laugh so much. What a ridiculous me.

"Oh my, I'm dreaming" then, I laughed.

He broke the hug, dragged his fingers on my both fat cheeks, pinching them.

I hissed in pain. What the hell!

"See? You are not dreaming"

The reality hit me hard.

"If I am not dreaming then, did you really say that?" He nodded eagerly.

I laughed out of nervous. "Ey no way. You rejected me"

He chuckled a bit, rubbing his nape.

I knew he was nervous if he did that. But why did he nervous?

"I have something to tell you"

~

3rd person pov.

A week later;

"What the hell? So he was your secret admire?" Jimin asked in disbelieve.

Yoongi smiled at her. "I laid my eyes on her since before I transferred" he answered.

She, who was in his arm, nodded cutely while tugging on his sweater.

Cutely, just in Yoongi's eyes. In Jimin's eyes?

"Eww, you guys are disgusting" he made a puke face and excused himself to meet his date. Yes, he did go for a blind date, arranged by his mom, of course.

"Let's go for a walk?" His warm hands brought down om hers while warming them up. She nodded.

They walked side by side plus hand in hand along the park.

They kept on smiling from time to time.

"Oh, I remembered watching you from a tree after I went away during the basketball match" he pointed out a tree.

"You have no idea, I was so embarrassed. You left me just like that" she punched his arm.

He laughed, "I was so nervous back then, alright"

She pouted.

"Do you want to know something?" She let out a yes as a reply.

" You looked so cute when the guys handed in their name for the basketball match. You was so flustered that Mrs.Park asked you to do it", she nodded as she recalled the memory.

"I almost fall that time" she laughed. He stopped his track, watching his girlfriend did the same.

"I stuck my leg to hold your chair from falling"

She was blushing crazily. "Oh my, don't do like that. My heart is gonna explode"

He smirked. "Let's see if your heart will explode"

She raised her eyebrow, "What-"

He kissed her plump lips, not even wait to hear her full question.

Then, he let go. Just to admire her again.

"Did it explode?"

~The End~