involuntary action

3rd person pov.

A bus, a full bus was not in their list. But, here they were standing with a lot of people surrounded them.

There were times when the passangers inside kept on stumbling due to the curve and bumpy road.

Si Young bit her lips, trying to steady her body so that she would not thrown especially backwards since Yoongi was standing right in behind her.

"This bus is so packed" He whispered beside her left ear which his warm breath brushing on her ear.

She was just about to answer when the bus suddenly stop urgently. At that moment, without any second wasted, Yoongi's free hand immediately wrapped around her tiny waist.

The emergency touch widden her eyes as she locked an eye contact with him.

He looked shock too. Involuntary action indeed.

She was a bit nervous that she tried to unwrap his arm but seemed like he tightened it.

"Just stay like this until our stop" he informed and changed his gaze to the window.

She nodded awkwardly because her hands were free and had no other place to put on.

He seemed to notice that he told her to tug on his jacket.

~

"Thank you for earlier" she was playing with her fingers as Yoongi put down their burgers on the tiny table which was enough for two.

"No problem" there came another awkward session.

They began to dig in to solve more important thing, their hunger.

After minutes felt like hours passed, they finally done filling up thei stomach.

"Did you regret skipping classes today with me?" He asked, back to slurp his espresso.

"Nope" he nodded back. Suddenly, she laughed.

"What? Why?" She was still laughing hearing his questions.

"It's just that funny because me suddenly being so quite and you got a lot of talk today. Like you know exchanging souls"

He scrunced his nose, shook his head as a disagreement.

"I'm definitely warmed and socialise"

This time, she scoffed.

"Please don't make me puke"

"You are so disgusting though" his response made her cracking up again.

Unbothered to care, he back to finish his drink.

"Hey, Yoongi. Do you mind if I order a slice of cake?" He rolled his eyes.

"You just ate a burger earlier"

Her arms made their way on her waist.

"You have no idea how large my appetite is"

He didn't even care to say anything made she got up and stomping her feet like a kid along her way to order and would pay it with her own money.

si young's pov.

I couldn't believe this. He didn't even bother to look at me.

How stupid was I liking this guy?

My hands slipping into my purse trying to reach my card. If only I had cash right now.

Out of sudden, a card flashing in front of me.

"I will pay for this" Yoongi spoke.