extra water bottle?

si young's pov.

This was the day. Basketball competition. All of us were watching the game in the hall. Our team was quite good.

Not to lie, Min Yoongi was good. He shot the ball multiple times that our team made it to final.

Right now, they were having their break. This game was hectic. Some players were playing dirty except for our team, of course.

Uu that scumbag guy. What was he doing? Oh, water.

He looked at me at instant as if he knew I was looking at him.

He reached out his hand. But why though?

"Do you have extra water bottle?" He asked sheepishly, running his fingers on his nape.

"Sadly, I don't. But I have this. I drank some so if you don't mind" I lifted up my bottle water.

Opposite to my thought, he took the bottle and drank down the water without thinking much.

Heol, I was embarrassed to say this but that was indirectly kiss. Fudge, my mentality was so embarrassing!

"Thanks" he threw the bottle to me and ran as the coach called for him.

Could I say this? Why was I feeling nervous around him?

3rd person pov.

During the game, Si Young could not help herself but kept on looking at him. On her mind, he was just too cool to resist.

All the sweats on him, the serious his face was while playing and how stress was him when he made a mistake made the girl felt so proud of him.

At last, they won. The happy face of their team could not be explain in words. Only one guy attracted her right now.

Min Yoongi.

He just coldly walked away after his team got announce as the winner, leaving all his teammates and others having their time partying.

Si Young watched his move out of the hall. She got up and met the coach.

After minutes, she walked out the hall with a medal in her grip.