escape plan

3rd person pov.

The bell rang meant the boring class was finally over. After a long hectic day, she doesn't even bother to get out of uni as fast as lightning just like everyone did.

She was too tired since last night she got not so much sleep. She buried her face in her arms as she took a nap for a while.

Jimin was unfortunately for her, absent today due to high fever. Might be one of the reason she got no energy to study today.

About 15 minutes, a teacher woke her up. She nearly gave her a glare but she as in the teacher, her puppy eyes came out instead. She left after.

Out of surprised, there was a cartoon of banana milk on her desk with a letter below it. With her head still on the desk, she swiftly opened the letter. A gasp came out from her as she read the letter.

She thought it would be from her secret admire but not this time. It was from Min Yoongi.

'Sleep at home. Energize with this'

A small smile drawn on her face.

She got up from her seat and started to stretch her body and took her belongings along with her banana milk then went out.

A guy was watching her since 15 minutes earlier behind the door. He smiled along the time, made him as a fool himself.

"Finally, I can go back and sleep" Yoongi tugged his backpack and went out eventually.

~

The sun rose and another came. Si Young was unbelieveable late. She had 15 minutes left and time to get to uni from her home was 30 minutes.

She groaned all the way running not even care the people glaring at her since she bumped them unintentionally.

The uni was just on her left when the gate suddenly closed up by the guard.

She let out a curse since she would have to beg the guard to get it. But, a chuckle stopped her doing that.

There stood Yoongi behind them also with a messy hair, black top with denim jacket on top and black jean hugging his legs totally swooned Si Young right there.

"You're late?" He asked her. She nodded still could not utter a word with her eyes still lingering on him.

"Why don't we just skip today and hang out in exchange?"

His suggestion really blown her mind. Never thought he would skip any class.

A smirk tugging on her lips as she nodded in reply.