oh

3rd person pov.

Not gonna lie, she did cry last night.

Her eyebag could be shown because she only had 3 hours sleeping.

She was actually planning not to go but she just want to act cool. Thank lord, she had no morning class.

There was Jimin, excitedly waving his hand, greeted her. "Wow, you look like a monster"

She chuckled while nodded.

She told him yesterday. He was nearly punch Yoongi in front of the uni earlier but he held back.

"Forget him, okay", she nodded again.

Speaking of the devil, there he was just entered the class.

With a girl, while smiling.

She was a bit furious to see that but what could she do? She just could see that and accept the fact.

The girl was prettier indeed.

Without thinking much, she got up her seat and walked toward them.

Once she stopped, "Yoongi, can we talk?"

He nodded.

They were standing outside the class with no words spoken for a while.

"Are you alright?" She scoffed at his greet.

"What do you think?", she spoke slowly.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" she asked him.

Yoongi sighed for a bit then, "I thought you understand it"

She looked confused at his remark.

"It means-"

"Yoongi-ah, the class is about to start", the girl earlier interrupted.

"Okay, let's get in, Si Young"

~

It had been a week, now.

She did not go to uni.  Honestly, she did not want to go to uni because of Yoongi, but just for a day.

Unfortunately, she caught a fever, a very high one that the doctor asked her to stay a home for a week.

She just told her teacher and Jimin.

Others? They did not know.

Including him.

It was about 3 in the evening when her doorbell rung for many times.

She screamed in anger in her pillow since she had no energy to get up. Her fever just decreased 2°c but it was still high, 36°c.

She vigorously opened the door without checking the unwelcomed visitor.

Either she was imagining or halucinating, she could not figure out.

It was just seemed weird to see Min Yoongi in front of the door, in sweat along with heavy breaths.