appreciation

si young's pov

I ran outside but his figure was still not in my sight. Where was he, really?

I was going to go to find him at the other side, but a hand stopped me.

I turned around and there he was. Sweaty but woah.

"What are you doing out here?" His grip loosen.

He eyed me, my hand next.

"What's that?" He asked.

With a smile, I lifted my hand showing him the medal.

"You won!" He smiled a bit, put my hand down.

"So?" I knocked his forehead made him groan in pain.

"Where did you go? You haven't receive this yet"

"So?"   

'So' my ass. Wait, good idea was coming.

"Come" I grabbed his hand, brought him to a park nearby and motioned him to sit down on a bench.

He sat down obediently listening to my words. Damn, this scumbag guy was so cute honestly.

I acted a bit like I was a presenter.

"I, Lee Si Young, it's my honour to give this certificate" He looked at me confusely as I acted like there was a certificate in my hands.

"Min Yoongi, the best player, the best shooter, the most active player. Here I give you the certificate along with this medal as an appreciation. You have done your best!"

I took his arm in mine, trying to made him stand up.

As he done, I lowered his head a bit since I was quite short. I put the medal around his sweaty neck while holding in my laughter.

After I done, I looked him back. "Perfect"

His smile kinda melted me now.

Why didn't I notice this earlier? He looked so handsome like no one could beat him.

Even Jimin. Sorry, my lovely friend.

Awkward lead us here. We got nothing to do. We just looked at each other and chuckled a bit.

He looked a bit nervous. "Why are you like that?" I asked him.

3rd person pov.

"I need to go" once he was done. He excused himself, left the girl alone at the park.

She was quite sad actually.

The reason why was she fell for him.

In a distant, a guy was looking at her behind the trees.