busy?

3rd person pov.

She let out a yawn once the movie ended. She looked beside him, caught him slightly sleepy with his hand supported his head from falling down.

She took her chance to mesmerize his whole visual, starting from his closed beautiful eyes to his 'a bit' pointy nose and finally landed on his cherry lips.

"I'm sure fall deeper for this guy" she slightly whispered.

Little did she knew, his eyes slowly opened. He was blinking multiple times eyeing her face which just ten centimetres apart from his.

'Did he hear it? Oh my!'

"What are you doing?" His question brought her to reality, brought blushes floating on her face.

She pulled away, looked away and smiled at him in awkward.

"How dare you sleep during the movie played? It's 6 by the way"

"I'm sleepy" he shrugged.

"Aren't you going to stay for dinner?" He shook his head. "I'm still sleepy. Miss my bed"

She scoffed. "I don't mind you sleep here while I'm cooking though"

"No. It's hard to wake me up" He took his car key on the table earlier and waved her a good bye as he left the scene.

She chuckled at his lazy yet cute behaviour, luring to the kitchen, got ready for dinner.

~

"Hey, are you mad of me because of last weekend?" Jimin put his backpack down as he sat down.

She who was lying her head on the desk chuckled.

"No, you dumb" He let out a 'phew'. "What did you do then?"

"Netflix with Yoongi" His eyes shot wide opened while lowkey screamed "MIN YOONGI?"

She quickly shut his mouth with her palm, her eyes was reading the room, in case Yoongi would hear.

"Did you just called me?" Unfortunately, there he was, Yoongi in front of them.

"Nothing in particular" she cut Jimin first, avoided anything that he would say.

He nodded.

Her breath hitched when Yoongi took a seat beside her. It was the first time ever in class.

"Are you busy today?" She nervously mouthed 'no' to him.

"Would you mind take over my friend's shift today in the library? He was sick, but I don't want to work alone"

"You are working? Well, I got nothing to do anyway" he nodded.

"Cool. See you after class" she nodded, back to Jimin who was slyly smiling.

"Date huh?" He smirked. "Work. Wipe that smirk off" she argued.

Jimin wanted to annoy her more with his smirk getting more bigger.

She slapped his arm harded enough to bring pain showing on his face wiping the whole smirking one.

Yoongi at the side, watching both of them with an unknown feeling inside him, but he shook it off and back to doing his own business.

~

'You did great in class. You answered the most. Omg, you are pretty and smart too! Will you say yes if I ask you out?

-your secret admire'

"Are you ready?" He peeked her side, resting his back on the locker beside.