air

si young's pov.

"Si Young-ah, meet me for a while in the office" Mrs. Park, our lecturer, called me out.

She was actually Jimin's mom. Usually, I called him Aunty but not in university of course.

She handed me a file. "This is data of our course whole budget for every event last two years and last year. I need you to calculate for this year and do comparisation. If there any less, I need you to give some suggestion oh also some attachment. This is your extra assignment since you were absent that day"

I looked at the thick file in my hand trying to take a breath for a while.

I bowed and ready to go.

"Oh wait, one more thing" I looked back at her with a nervous smile.

I hope no more.

"Min Yoongi is your partner. Only both of you haven't done your last assignment"

Oh, fuck.

~

"There he is. Go tell him" Jimin assured me to go. Jimin, if only you understand.

"I should ask my mom to change your partner, right? He is kinda rude for you to handle" I knew it, Jimin. You were so right.

I shook my head telling him 'it's okay' while I WAS NOT OKAY AT ALL.

I walked towards him who was busy on his phone.

"Hey, Yoongi" He looked up and stared at me.

"Mrs. Park told me that you are my partner for our last assignment"

He sighed and handed out his hand.

What?

"File" oh the file. I handed it to him and waiting for him to respond.

"Analysis the data yourself, I'm gonna do the leftover" He threw the file to me and continued playing game on his phone.

"Shouldn't we discuss?"

"We just did, now go. The air is getting suffocating"

Hish!