protecting babygirl

ᒪᗩƳᒪᗩ

ᒪᗩƳᒪᗩ

ᗴᗩᖇᒪƳ ᖴᗴᗷᖇᑌᗩᖇƳ
30,000 ᖴᗴᗴ丅 Ꭵᑎ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗩᎥᖇ

❤️

"I had fun," I yawned as I curled up in my favorite fuzzy blanket. Macie and I were on a private jet flying the short distance back to LA.

"Puh-lease, don't act like you didn't spend the entire time holed up in your room... or with Matty," she added in a sing-song voice. I rolled my eyes, burying my face further in the blanket.

"Come on, you know it's totally true. You only saw, what like... two movies? What's that about?" she questioned.

"It's nothing, we just... I don't know," I said, shrugging.

"Don't give me that. You know he never got over you. I mean... did you not see the looks people were giving you all week?" she asked and I bit my lip, knowing the paparazzi were having a field day with all of this.

"There weren't any looks," I lied, turning to look out the window as we flew through the sky.

"Riiiight. Just like #TeamLatty and #PoorCoop aren't trending on Twitter," she said sarcastically.

"What?" I asked, immediately shooting up in my seat, reaching for my phone.

Sure enough, Shawn, Matt, and I were the topic of lots of discussions on Twitter.

"Fucking perfect..." I mumbled frustrated, setting my phone back down.

"What are you gonna do?" she asked as I once again looked out the window, trying to think back to when I wasn't being asked that question every day.

"I think I have to go see Cameron," I sighed.

ᒪᗩƳᒪᗩ

ᖴᗴᗯ ᗪᗩƳ ᒪᗩᗴᖇ
ᔕᗩᑎ丅ᗩ ᗰᗝᑎᎥᑕᗩ, ᑕᗩ

❤️

"Ms. James," Cameron Hayes said with a smile as I entered his office. He made his way over to me, kissing both cheeks before pulling back to look at me.

"Hey, Cam," I said smiling from behind my sunglasses.

"How are things, doll? When you said it was urgent, I got worried," he said guiding me over to take a seat across from his desk.