tests and awards

A/N: "Two Wrongs" hit 200 views!!!! That might not mean much to some people, but I honestly never thought anyone would take an interest in my stories. You guys are awesome! Enjoy this chapter!

 You guys are awesome! Enjoy this chapter!

ᒪᗩƳᒪᗩ

ᗰᎥᗪ-ᖴᗴᗷᖇᑌᗩᖇƳ
ᖇᗴᗪᗝᑎᗪᗝ ᗷᗴᗩᑕᕼ, ᑕᗩ

❤️

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck!" I cursed as I slammed each stick back on the counter. There was no point in denying it now that each test looked back at me telling me 'I told you so'.

"So I guess that means Shawn's gonna have two Mini-Coops running around," Macie said and I turned back, glaring at her over my shoulder.

"Shut up, Mace. For all we know these could be defective. They could be false positives," I said lying to myself as my eyes scanned over the positive pregnancy tests once again.

"Because five false positives in a row are super common," she said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes as I leaned forward against the counter, shaking my head.

"Shut it, Mace."

"Just saying..." she shrugged. "I'll schedule you an appointment with your gyno. Hopefully, she can squeeze you in early next week," she said walking back into my room, grabbing her iPad from the dresser.

After the first two tests came back positive yesterday, I started freaking out. Macie went to CVS to grab a couple more tests and spent the night, saying something about making sure I used them when I first 'did my business' this morning.

"Take a shower too, you stink," I muttered leaving my room, heading downstairs to the kitchen.

"Heightened sense of smell... definitely preggo!" she yelled as she poked her head out of the bathroom which woke up Duchess.

Carefully taking the stairs I had set up for her next to my bed, she trailed behind me until we got to the top of the stairs. I heard her small yips as she followed me down the stairs, carefully stepping down slowly.

Smiling down at her pup-struggles, I picked her up and kissed the top of her head.

"You know you can't be this needy when your brother or sister gets here," I said, thinking about the little one growing inside me. Duchess licked my face and began to bark.

That when I realized I had zoned out and the door was ringing.

Setting Duchess down, I turned the television in the living room on using my phone and a few moments later, the grid of security cameras throughout and around the house popped up.