missing

Welp, I was watching TMZ the day I started writing this chappie and I guess Kylie Jenner owns Shawn and Layla's house now...🤷🏽‍♀️

Didn't see that one coming, that's for damn sure!

Enjoy!

ᔕ丅ᗴᐯᗴᑎ

ᔕ丅ᗴᐯᗴᑎ

ᗰᎥᗪ-ᗩᑭᖇᎥᒪ
ᒪᗝᔕ ᗩᑎǤᗴᒪᗴᔕ, ᑕᗩ

❤️

Leaning back against the bar-top, I brought the bottle of whiskey to my lips, not wasting any time bothering with a glass.

I wanted to get shit-faced

I wanted to get shit-faced. Watching on the middle screen in the entertainment room, I licked my lip, letting the alcohol burn my tongue, as the chirpy bitch continued her report, the headline of the day.

"The world was shocked just last night when power-couple Shawn Cooper and Layla James announced they were expecting a boy... especially since no one had any idea the R&B diva was even pregnant!"

**A picture of their latest ultrasound pops up, showing Shawn holding the wanding against Layla's belly.**

"The internet has been going crazy, with #MiniCoop trending worldwide. The baseball superstar indeed confirmed the couple was expecting a boy, but no word yet on when the little one is due. For more on 'Mini-Coop', stick with HollywoodNow--"

Chugging about a quarter of the bottle I finally set it down, not satisfied with my buzz and somehow even more pissed-off, if possible.

This wasn't how anything was supposed to be going, all these fuckers are ruining everything and that black bitch has Shawn wrapped around her pinky.

Pushing away from the bar-top, I set the bottle back in place, thinking to myself that there had to be something I could do to mess with the bitch, even if just a little.