022

TODAY WAS THE DAY. Today was going to be the day that they get back the people that they care and love for.

Alaïa looked at her old suit and realized that it wouldn't fit due to her adult body compared to her teenage body. Thankfully she got a suit from Natasha, and when Alaïa put it on it felt so different–but a good different. The color of Natasha's suit was black however the suit changed to a white and red, not her usual color but this will be fine.

She was ready, they all walked in a line to the huge time machine in the middle of the compound. Alaïa took deep breaths as she found herself about to do something dangerous. She stood next Natasha and Clint then looked at the group hoping that everything goes smoothly.

"Five years ago, we lost." Steve started looking at the team. "All of us. We lost friends, we lost family, we lost apart of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back. One-round trip each. No mistakes, no do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives and we are going to win." Steve paused then looked at the team. "Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket replied after Steve's speech.

"Right?" Scott agreed with Rocket.

"All right," Tony said to Bruce. "Stoke those keys, Jolly Green."

Rocket crossed his arms, "you promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" He said to Clint.

"Okay, I'll do my best." Clint replied holding the small ship with no emotion.

"As promises go, that was pretty lame."

The beeps of the machine started to come to light.

"See you in a minute." Natasha said, making Steve softly smile.

The machine started to work then a helmet went over their heads. Alaïa kept taking deep breaths, she was ready. She was determined.

She felt herself go into the machine. Alaïa tried to open her eyes and all she saw was blue and Natasha, Clint, Nebula, and Rhodey next to her. It was so weird to think how they lost and five years later the whole team is willing to do anything to get back the people that they loved.

Finally they made it on Morag.

Looking at her surroundings, she quickly wanted to get out of there due to the weird creatures and everything.

Alaïa went to Rhodey and Nebula to say their goodbyes.

"You be careful now." Rhodey said, giving a hug to Alaïa.

"I'll be fine." Alaïa said pulling away from the hug.

Alaïa started to board the ship waiting for Natasha and Clint to say their goodbyes. She softly waved at them and slowly made herself to her seat.

"You ready?" Natasha asked Alaïa, making Alaïa nod.

Sitting down and seeing space go around her once again, amazed her. It was an odd feeling, how last time she went to space she was sixteen broken, and weak, now she's twenty-one strong and ready.

"This is a long way from Budapest." Clint said, making Natasha chuckle.

They arrived to Vormir, and started to get off of the ship and slowly approach a mountain in the distance.

"We have to climb that?" Natasha asked, turning to Clint.

"I think so," Clint responded then looked at the mountain once again, "let's go."