Meeting the Families

The next morning, Draco woke up and felt someone in his arms.He didn't open his eyes till he remembered who he shared the room with. Looking down into his arms, he saw none other than Hermione Granger cuddled up to him.His left arm under her head and his other arm wrapped around her waist. As she began to stir, he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.Draco heard her let out a gasp as he felt her head turn against his arm.He couldn't help but smirk at that and opened his eyes. She hit his chest and tried to push him away as he held her tighter to him. "let go of me you prat!"She snapped. "You're the one who cuddled up to me mudblood" He snarled at her. She glared at him as she tried to push him away. It didn't matter to her that she was being called a mudblood but she hated it when it came out of his mouth.

"What are you even doing in my bed? what happened to yours?"She asked. "Your bed? This is our bed beaver"He snapped. "No its not ferret, Why are you even here?"She snarled. "Why are you even here! you clearly saw I was here first and you still came!"He sneered at her. She glared at him and didn't say a word.

"Meeting with family, meeting with family.Meeting with family in 2 hours" Rang a voice around the room.

Looking over Hermione's head, Draco saw their diaries glowing up and vibrating before the same voice rang around the room from the two books on the dresser. "The meeting is at four" She muttered before sitting up so fast, he didn't get a chance to move his arm. "What's wrong with you Granger?"He snarled as she jumped to her dresser, thrusting it open. "Its 2 pm! We don't even know where we're meeting!¨She yelled at him. "I thought we were meeting at Hogsmeade?"He said. "It could be anywhere! The three broomsticks,Madam Puddifoot's, Hogs head! We don't know"She snapped. He rolled his eyes at her and sat up. "Potter's probably ready so don't worry"He said. "Nearly all of us were drunk Malfoy! I doubt that he's awake"She snapped. Grabbing a Simple Vintage A-line White Formal lace dress ,she ran to the bathroom to get dressed.

Draco, still surprised the goody two shoes would drink, got up and went to his own dresser. Picking out a black button-up shirt and pants, he got dressed in the room before she got out.Hermione took a quick shower and dried off before putting on the dress.She used the loo, brushed her teeth, curled her hair and left the bathroom. "Did your parents owl you?"She Asked Draco, seeing him on the bed, putting on his shoes. "Why would they, we're meeting in barely an hour"He said, tying his shoes. She was about to respond but saw an owl coming towards the window. Opening it up, the owl dropped off the letter and flew off once more. Hermione looked at the envelope,about to open it when it was snatched away from her.She spun around and saw Draco standing barely a foot away from her. "My mail, you don't touch, understand Granger?"He snapped at her. She glared at him. "You barely gave me a chance to read the name"She snarled.

Draco sat down on the bed and opened the letter as Hermione leaned against the wall, waiting for him to speak. "Well?"She Said once he closed the letter. "There's been a last minute change. We're going to Diagon alley"He smirked. "I don't think so"She snapped. "Too bad Granger, you're going.If you're worried that you'll be seen with us, we're going to apparate into the restaurant, the most private Wizarding restaurant in Britain"He said as he stood up. "I told McGonagall I wouldn't go if it wasn't in Hogsmead"She Said sharply, glaring at him. "Potter's going to be there, isn't that enough comfort?"He snapped. "Your whole family isn't comforting, unless you call pure evil a good comfort"She Said as she crossed her arms. "Do something useful and tell Potter to get dressed,Malfoys don't wait, remember that"He scowled at her as he pointed towards the door. Glaring at him one more time, she went over to the door, opening and slamming it behind her.

Hermione went straight to the Potters room and banged on the door. "Harry! Get up! The meeting is in an hour!"She snapped. Nothing happened. No one opened the door. "Harry James Potter,If you don't open this door in 10 seconds, I will hex it down!"She snarled.Barely 3 seconds later,Ginny opened the door,smiling sheepishly. "Morning 'Mione"Ginny Said. "What are you dressed up for?"She Asked. "I have an unpleasant meeting with Malfoys, tell your Boyfriend to hurry up and get dressed before I hex him"Hermione snapped. "What's got you in a bad mood?"Ginny Asked. "Those lying scums changed the arrangement.They're making the meeting in Diagon ally"Hermione Said as she ran a hand through her hair. "Can't you change it?"Ginny Asked. "The owl won't reach them in an hour Gin, it wouldn't work"She Said. They heard a door open from the room and Harry left the bathroom. "I'll be out there in less the half an hour Hermione, don't worry"He said, noticing her expression. She Rolled her eyes and went to sit in the commen room.

Ginny followed her. "Are you sure you don't want me to come?"Ginny Asked. "They'll make fun of you Gin,they can't say anything about Harry because Narcissa saved him in the war"Hermione Said. "Did you fix stuff with Ron yet?"Ginny Asked.Hermione shook her head. "I've only just woken up Ginny, I bet he wouldn't want to talk anyway"She Said. Ginny sighed. "I thought I told you Malfoys don't wait"Draco snarled as he walked down the staircase. "I couldn't care less about what you say Malfoy"Hermione snapped. "Harry's getting dressed, if you want to go now,go, but I can't promise I'll meet you there"She Said.

"I'll go hurry him"Ginny said as she got up. "Ginerva we want him to hurry right now, not you to snog him"Hermione groaned as she looked over at her friend.Ginny rolled her eyes and went to the room. "Does Potter Have to go?"Draco Asked, looking down on her. "Why? So you can murder me in peace?"She snarled. He glared at her. "You always need to be annoying don't you?"He snapped. "You're the one asking stupid questions!"She snapped back.Harry left the room and walked towards them. "Let's go 'Mione"he said, glaring at Draco.

After going to McGonagalls office and getting permission to apparate, they apparated to an Italian restaurant called, Palazzo della pace (Peace Palace). It was the most expensive looking restaurant Hermione had ever seen. They had apparated into a dining room, where the two Malfoys already were. "Draco Dear, come"Narcissa Said as she stood up.While the two parents were distracted by Draco, Harry and Hermione sat down across where the two Malfoys were sitting.

"Potter, Granger"Lucius Malfoy Said, nodding at the two of them politely. The two nodded back, not trusting each other to speak. Draco sat down at the end of the table, His Mother to his right and Hermione to his left. "Mother,Father, Granger, Potter"He said.Hermione and Harry glanced at each other. All either of them wanted to do was go back to Hogwarts. "Well, it's nice to see the two of you again"Narcissa Said. As much as Hermione wanted to say she couldn't say the same, she bit her tongue and smiled politely. A worker Came by, handing all of them a menu. As Hermione and Harry hid behind their menus, they casted the Muffliato Charm around them. "We can go if you like"Harry told her. "Harry thats Rude, We'll stay no more then an hour, I'm as annoyed as you are, trust me"She Added as he rolled his eyes. "Are you done your private conversation?"Lucius spoke as the two looked up. "The buzzing is not pleasant"He snarled.

It took everything out of them to not roll their eyes.

After ordering food, they sat in silence till narcissa broke it. "Well anyway, I see you've brought Mr.Potter to join us rather then your family"She Said.Hermione hated how her voice sounded so unapproved that she'd brought him. "Harry is as good as family"Hermione answer shortly. Narcissa noted her cold tone and nodded. "What about Weasley?"Lucius Asked. "Is he too- how do I say this- out of fashion?"He asked.

Hermione was right,Harry realized, the Malfoys would have made fun of Ginny if she'd came. "Ron isn't exactly excited about your family,Mr.Malfoy"Hermione Said,smiling innocently.

Both Harry and Draco were surprised on how she spoke.They knew she hated them but to speak so passive-aggressively towards him was shocking. "Why don't we just get to eating then?" Narcissa Said as the waiter Came by.

They ate in silence, none of them uttering a word. Harry kept checking his watch as Hermione kept looking out the window. "Well, why don't we start to get to know each other better?" Narcissa Said. Harry and Hermione exchanged a look. "There's this game I know-"Narcissa was saying but Draco interrupted. "Mother, We've got to return to Hogwarts before 6 o'clock"Draco Said. "It's only 4:30 Draco"Lucius Said. "Yes Father, but We have an appointment in an hour and We'd like to be early"He said as he gestured to Hermione. Harry looked at her with a look basically saying "huh".Hermione shrugged, just as confused as he is.

They got up and the parents paid before saying goodbye and disapparating. "What appointment are you talking about?"Hermione Asked the minute Draco's parents disappeared. "An appointment is all you need to know"He snapped at her. "At least show some respect"Harry snapped at him. He took Hermione by the hand and the two disapparated, leaving Draco to follow.