First Wedding

The next 5 days were spent at Hogwarts. That morning was very tiresome. Barely half of them were actually awake. Hermione woke up that morning and looked around. She'd gotten so used to her apartment that it was strange to be at Hogwarts. After shaking Draco's arm off her, she got up and went to the bathroom. Draco of course woke up and sat up in bed, still half asleep.

"Why are you up so early?"He asked her when she exited the bathroom. "We have planning to do!"She snapped. "Planning for what?"He asked. "Did you forget that today is Your friends wedding?"She asked. "Who?"Draco asked as he yawned.

"The Notts wedding! They're not even my friends and I still remembered!"She snarled. He scowled at her before getting up. "When is it?"Draco asked. "In 7 hours, I'm meeting up with the Greengrass's and Parkinson to help them set up"Hermione said as she looked at the time. "Are the rest of the Gryffindorks going?"He asked as he got out of bed. "McGonagall said all our roommates have to come to weddings to show a symbol of friendship"Hermione rolled her eyes. Draco headed to the bathroom as Hermione headed to the closet.

She pulled out their clothes and placed his suit on the bed as she held on to her Dress. It was a navy lace A-line long Dress. Draco's suit matched of course. Draco left the bathroom while Hermione was collecting the rest of her stuff. "I didn't get my morning kiss"He said as he walked up behind her. "You have to earn it"She told him as she took her heels out of the closet. "You're a real tease"He said before walking away. After getting all her stuff, she was about to leave before going up to her fiancé and giving him a peck on the lips before leaving.

"Where were you!"Astoria snapped when Hermione entered the commen room. "All that matters is that I'm here"Hermione rolled her eyes. "You just watch what I'll do to your wedding"Astoria growled. "Don't be offended or anything"Pansy told Hermione. "She's being the same with all of us"She added.

Astoria dragged the two girls out of the room as  Ginny and Luna followed behind them. "Do we have a choice, I really don't feel like doing anything"Ginny groaned. "What's wrong"Hermione asked, looking over her shoulder at her red headed friend. "Morning sickness"Ginny muttered. "Looks like the potters couldn't wait till after the wedding"Pansy smirked. Ginny glared at her as her cheeks went red. "You should go to the hospital wing"Hermione said, stopping in her tracks. Astoria glared at them. "She's not a big part of your wedding Astoria, she should go to the hospital wing"Luna said. Astoria sighed. "We'll go to the hospital wing for only 10 minutes, get a test and we'll go to the salon. You'll take the test in the bathroom there as we get our hair and makeup done"Astoria instructed. The rest nodded. They went down to the hospital wing and got a test before Apparating away.

"Why is your face so red?"Luna asked Ginny. "You try going to ask someone you've known for half your life for a pregnancy test!"Ginny growled. "I did it the other day"Luna said before walking off.

The other four stared at her in shock. "You mean you and Zabini shagged"Ginny asked. Luna nodded as she sat down in the salon chair. "So are you pregnant?" Hermione asked. "I didn't tell Blaise yet, so please don't tell anyone"Luna said as she looked to them. The other four nodded. Ginny went to the bathroom as the rest of them sat in chairs, waiting.

"So how about you Granger?"Astoria asked. "How about what?"Hermione questioned. "Did you and Draco shag?"She asked. Hermione's face went red. "I don't think she'd give it to Draco that easily"Pansy laughed. "Draco would never touch a mudblood"They heard. Of course, it was Daphne. "I forgot you had a sister"Hermione told Astoria. Astoria couldn't help but smile as her sister growled.

Daphne went to get a drink as Ginny opened the door. "Well?"Hermione asked. Ginny nodded. "That's 2 out of 5"Pansy said. "It could be 3"Hermione muttered as she nodded towards Astoria. "I can assure you I'm not pregnant"Astoria snapped. "We'll ask Theo about that"Pansy smirked. Astoria glared at the two as they laughed. "You both dated each other's boyfriends, how are you friends?" Astoria asked. "First of all, We were forced to date each other's boyfriends, and second of all, we're not really friends friends"Pansy said. Ginny sat down in one of the chairs as Daphne came back. "Astoria why would you even invite Them?"Daphne asked, glaring at Hermione, Luna and Ginny. "Granger is Draco's fiancé, she has to be there, Luna is Blaise's fiancé, she also has to be there, Weasley is alright, so she will be there"Astoria said.

"Those two are blood traitors and she's a mudblood!"Daphne snapped. "It's my wedding Daphne, not yours"Astoria snarled. Daphne glared at her. "Just wait till Father knows about this!"Daphne yelled at her. A few other customers looked their way but didn't say anything. "Is there something wrong?"A worker asked as she walked over. "We booked an appointment"Pansy spoke. "Under what name?"She asked. "Greengrass"Astoria said. "Greengrass, appointment for 6, come this way"The worker said.

It took them 4 HOURS to finish. They only had two workers available for them and each took around 40 minutes. "The wedding is in 3 hours!"Astoria cried. "You're done Ma'am"The worker told her. "Her hair is done, the make up isn't"The other worker corrected as she worked on Daphne's hair. "Are you two purebloods?" Daphne asked. "It doesn't matter Daphne"Astoria snarled "just hurry with the make up"She added to the worker.

Draco walked into the yard. It was already decorated with wedding supplies. "It must be a pain for you to sit out side, isn't it Malfoy?" Harry asked as he walked over with Blaise. "It's a pity Theo didn't listen to me"Draco muttered. "Draco wanted the wedding to be indoor, we suggested locking him in a box so he would technically be indoor but he refused"Blaise told Harry. "Well he doesn't have to agree, you should make it soundproof too"Harry said. Draco glared at them as they laughed.He didn't like this new duo at all.

An hour before the wedding, the girls arrived. "I thought you'd ran away"Draco told Astoria, a hint of humour in his voice as they entered through the gate. "Shove off"Astoria growled as she pushed past him. "Don't worry about it" Hermione told him, being the last to enter as the others entered the house the yard belonged to so they could do a few last minute touches. "I'm surprised to see you and Daphne in the same area"He said. "She made a scene"Hermione rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I've got to go, I'll see you in an hour"She said about to walk off. "No kiss?"He asked. "You don't deserve it"She scoffed

"So you and Draco, then you and Blaise,You and Weasel and you and Entwhistle will walk down last"Astoria said. "Why can't I walk with out Entwhistle?" Daphne asked. "You married him last month, deal with it"Astoria snarled. There was a knock at the door and Hermione got up to open it. Draco, Blaise and Ron stood there. Ron looking more annoyed then ever. "Wait so is weasel a Groomsman?"Pansy asked Astoria. "He has to, unless you want to go alone"Astoria said.Pansy grinned at that idea. "I didn't come to this arse of a wedding for nothing"Ron snapped. "Well there's 6 seats, I guess it's fine"Astoria said, glaring at Ron.

The wedding started.First to go out were Blaise and Luna, then Daphne and Entwhistle, then Draco and Hermione and the last to go were Ron and Pansy. Their seats were to the left of the yard,closest to the Couple getting married. Draco and Pansy got up, Draco being Best man and Pansy being best women. They both stood on either side of Theo, watching the wedding go on. Draco saw something he didn't exactly like. His parents. "My parents invited them mate"Theo whispered to him, right before 'here comes the bride' began.

The wedding went by quickly (sorry guys, I thought you'd get bored if it's too long) and they were sitting as the guests left. "It would've been nice to know your parents were here" Hermione said as she walked up to Draco. "You think I knew? Theo's parents invited them"Draco said. "OI! Love birds! Some people want to talk to you!"Blaise shouted from across the yard to them. Turning, they saw The Malfoys and a smirking Blaise. His parents looked disgusted by the sight of Hermione's hand on Draco's arm, eyeing it with loath. "We have stuff to do!"Draco called back before apparating away. "Draco they're your parents"Hermione said as they landed in the bedroom. "They're gonna scold me for being an inch to close to you Granger, No thanks"He said before walking away.

The rest of the day (which was basically only 4 hours left) was spent locked up in their bedrooms. The whole group knew not to question why Draco had left the second he got the chance when he saw his parents. Hermione had tried to reason with him of course, her parents were basically oblivious of her presence so she knew she had to fix what ever was going on between them as it had happened because of her. "Granger for the last time, no"Draco snapped. "Listen to yourself Draco!"She yelled. "You can't stay mad at them forever! They're a part of your life, they won't disappear so easily!"She tried to reason. Draco didn't say a word as he walked out of the bedroom.Hermione groaned but didn't bother following. She was already in her Pjs so she just went to bed.