Helping (part 1)

The next morning, Hermione was glad that Draco had returned later that night. One arm under her pillow and one are wrapped around her waist, Draco was fast asleep. She looked over her shoulder at him. She was relieved that his expression wasn't mad. Too comfortable to get up, she tried to go back to sleep. Then an owl came and pecked at the window. "Great"She mumbled before opening her eyes. She looked over at the window and saw the owl she knew belonged to The Malfoys. Remembering what he'd said to her last time she'd almost opened his mail, she smirked.

"Malfoy"She said turning to face him. "Malfoy"She said louder. She felt him tense before opening his eyes and closing it once more. "No more Draco?"He muttered. She gave him a confused look as his eyes opened again. "Never mind"He said before looking up to the window. Hermione was shocked when he just sighed and pulled her closer to him before closing his eyes again. "Malfoy, just open it, I want to get some sleep but that bloody owl won't stop"She said as she shoved him away. He opened his eyes to glare at her. "If I can't sleep, neither will you"He snarled. He pulled his arms away from her as he sat up.  He opened the window and took the letter before shooing the owl away.

He sat on the bed and glared at her. "Why couldn't you open it?"He snarled. "You told me not to touch your mail, I actually respect people's privacy"She said before rolling over on her other side to sleep. He rolled his eyes at her before opening the letter.

𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕠,

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕤. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦.𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕠𝕪 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕. 𝕀𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖. 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖, 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾. 𝕀'𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖.

ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕒

Draco shoved Hermione's shoulder, making her look at him. "What"She snapped. He handed her the letter. She eyed it suspiciously before sitting up and taking the letter. Draco got up and went to the bathroom as she did.

Draco exited the bathroom a minute or 2 later and looked over at Hermione. "Well"He said. She shrugged. "Don't they know McGonagall picked the pairs?"She asked. "Probably not"He said. "McGonagall is much more stubborned then Kingsley, I doubt that they'll be able to change her mind"She said. He nodded. "Aren't you supposed to be happy?"She asked. "You still think that I care what my parents think?" He asked. "Granger I kissed you infront of at least a hundred people yesterday just to annoy my parents, to show them that I don't care and you're still wondering that I'll up and leave the second I get?"He said. "Won't you?"She asked. "If your magic wasn't at stake, you would have left the second you got"She Said. She's too stubborned He groaned mentally and she glared at him. "Double thinking the rings huh"She sneered.

"I'm not lying, Granger I'm still here, that's what matters.If I despised you as much as I let on, I would've handed my wand in that very second"He said. "What do you mean as much as you let on?"She asked, crossing her arms. "I hated you for only two reasons"He told her. "It was that your blood wasn't acceptable at the time, that was a hate and another was that you and Potty are friends"He said. "What if I wasn't a mudblood? What if I was pure blood?"She asked. "I wouldn't have been attracted to you, you would be exactly like my parents wanted. I don't want it their way, I want it my way"He explained.

Before she could question anything else, they heard knocking on the door. "Anything else to question?"He asked, ignoring the knocks. "You know I have loads to question"She said. "Spit it out"He said. The knocking got louder. "We'll do it later, there's someone at the door"She told him, swinging her feet off the bed. Draco rolled his eyes and went to open the door.

"Well?"Draco asked the person at the door. "I need Hermione" Ginny's voice was heard. "Let her in"Hermione told. "I don't want no redhead in my room"Draco scowled. "And you complain that I'm too much"Hermione snapped. She got off the bed and pushed past Draco. She left the room and saw Ginny looking worried. "What's wrong?"She asked. "It's-it's"Ginny stuttered. "I'm nervous Hermione"She finally said. "Part of the law is to go to check up on the baby every few days. To know the health, gender and other things. I don't want to go to madam Pomfrey alone, what if something's wrong with the baby?"She said.

Hermione chuckled. "Ginny, Don't worry, I'll go get dressed and I'll go down with you, ok?"Hermione said. Ginny smiled gratefully  and Hermione re-entered the room. "What did she want?"Draco asked as he went through his closet. "You'll find out with the rest"She told him as she went to her own closet. He rolled his eyes at her and pulled out A pair of Black pants and Black shirt. He went to the bathroom to change and Hermione picked out her clothes for the day. A red T-shirt and black jeans. She put her hair in a high ponytail before going towards the bathroom door. She knocked twice and said "I'm going, I'll see you later" to Draco before leaving.

Her and Ginny entered the hospital wing, Ginny more nervous then ever. "Can I help you ladies?"Madam Pomfrey asked as she walked over to Them. "Pregnancy appointment"Hermione said as she put her hand on Ginny's shoulder. "Positive was it?"She asked, remembering that Ginny had taken a test. Ginny nodded. "All it is is a little scan. You'll get the results to tomorrow by owl"Madam Pomfrey told her.Ginny nodded and Pomfrey led them to a bed. Ginny lied down and the nurse took out her wand. She waved it 3 times over Ginny's stomach and her stomach glowed 3 times in return. "That's it, I'll give you a potion and you'll wait here for 5 minutes. I'll do it again and then you may leave"She told them.

10 minutes later, they returned to the commen room and noticed that the rest were awake. "Where were you?"Harry asked. Ginny glanced at Hermione, who nodded. "Getting a Pregnancy scan"Ginny said. Before Harry could even react, Ron was on his feet. "What?! You shagged Malfoy?!"Ron bellowed at Hermione. "It wasn't me getting a pregnancy scan!"Hermione snapped. "You're pregnant?"Harry asked his fiancé. Ginny smiled at him before nodding. "You shagged my sister?!"Ron yelled, rounding at Harry.

"Ron, that's the point"Hermione tried to reason. "THE POINT IS TO HAVE CHILDREN! NOT SHAGGING"Ron snapped. "Do you know how children are made Weasel?"Blaise asked, starting at the redhead in curiosity. "Of course I do"He snapped. "Well then the point is to shag to have children"Pansy said. "Don't talk to me you little arse of a girlfriend!"Ron snarled. "Watch it Ron"Hermione snapped. "as you mentioned, she's your girlfriend, show a bit of respect"She said.

Ron glared at all of them. "I can't stand any of you anymore"He snapped. "I'm going to McGonagall, I'm moving dorms"He said before leaving. "He does realize Pansy has to go with him right?"Astoria asked. "I can't stand him"Pansy muttered before getting up and rushing to her room. Hermione, knowing that all her dorm mates will question her, went after Pansy.

She knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened. "What?"Pansy snapped. Hermione saw that Pansy was hurt just by the look on her face. "I wanna talk"She said. Pansy was taken a back. "That wasn't what she expected. Pansy moved aside and Hermione walked in. "Do you like Ron?"Hermione asked, getting straight to the point. "What- of course I don't"Pansy snapped. "Parkinson, do you like Ron?"Hermione asked again, more firmly. Pansy glared at her.

When Hermione didn't glare back or back down, Pansy sighed. "I don't want to, this is out of my ability"Pansy said. "Ron will come around you know, he only hates you because of Malfoy"Hermione explained. Pansy nodded. "I'll talk to him, he will realize soon enough that this is what he needs"She said. Pansy opened her mouth to argue but Hermione shook her head. "Don't look at me like Your boyfriend's best friend, look at me like your best friend's fiancé"She told her. Pansy smiled.

"Finally accepted it?"Pansy asked. "I accepted it a long time ago Parkinson"Hermione said.