3 weeks later

Malfoy heir disowned because of marriage law?
Last night it was made official by Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy that they have disowned their only son, Draco Malfoy who has been wed to war heroine, Hermione Granger. Apparently Lucius Malfoy found a way to get his son out of marrying Granger,to marry another witch, but surprise surprise, Draco Malfoy refused! A lot of theories have been passed around and the most accurate one is ; The Malfoys disowned their son for WANTING to Marry a Muggleborn.
To read more on the topic, head to page 3 - 4.

Hermione looked up at her fiancé. "Pansy Told me about your doubts"Draco smirked. "You chose me over all that money?"She muttered. "Why?"She asked. "Granger, it's not about the money, it's about the people that hold the money. Those people disowned me for making my own decisions, that's their problem"He said. "Draco you should've thought more into this" She told him. "Your home, your family, your stuff-"She began but he interrupted her. "Granger have you forgotten that we moved all my stuff into the apartment?"He chuckled as she rolled her eyes. "And the apartment will become a home and I'll be having a family of my own before the end of the year"He reminded her. "The kids won't have any grandparents"She said without thinking.She hadn't told him about her parents yet. "What about yours? I'm sure they're back in the house again, skiing isn't forever"He said.

She bit her lip. "My parents don't exactly know I exist"She finally said. "What do you mean?"He asked. And she told him the whole story. From protecting her parents from death eaters to them having a 2 year-old daughter. She was in tears by the time she'd finished the story. "And I don't want you to fight with your parents because it'll be my fault"She cried. He pulled her into a hug to calm her down. "I don't blame you" he muttered to her, stroking her hair as he did. "but I blame myself, you got disowned while I basically disowned my parents by erasing their memories"She mumbled. He moved back, just enough to cup her face. "I won't let you blame yourself for my choices granger"He told her. "anyway, you have a triple wedding to plan"He added, wiping her tears.She nodded and he kissed her before telling her to meet with Ginny and Pansy so they could plan.

"I suggest you Don't go down to breakfast" Harry told her as she entered the commen room. "Why?" She asked. "The news about Malfoy choosing you over his parents is a pretty big deal right now"Ron said. "SOME Gryffindors aren't exactly finding this cute, more like betrayal that you are probably happy with him"Ginny explained. "The Slytherin end isn't exactly happy either"Blaise added. "Draco Malfoy, who bullied every muggle born in this school, just chose you, a Gryffindor may I add, over his parents. That isn't taken lightly"Pansy said. "But on another note"Theo spoke up. "Draco really has gone soft"He smirked. "I have not"Draco scoffed as he entered the room. "Anyway, its a Saturday and a triple wedding is coming, you need to prepare" He added as he sat next to Hermione.

"Its not gonna be a triple wedding after all"Ginny said. "What do you mean?"Harry asked, sitting up straight. "Its gonna be a quadruple wedding" Luna said. "You mean our wedding will be with theirs?"Blaise asked. "Don't complain, you have 2 more Slytherins getting married that day too"Ginny scoffed. "You know that means more guests right?"Draco butted in. "Well you are inviting everyone I would so only an additional 4 are coming" Luna shrugged. "But where will the wedding be? They'll be a lot of people"Ron said. "We can always ask McGonagall for ideas?" Hermione suggested. "Why?" Draco asked. "Well we can ask the library-"She was saying but was interrupted by the rest of her dorm mates. "McGonagall it is!" They said in unison as they got up. She rolled her eyes before getting up herself.

Hermione wished she'd listened to Harry. There was a lot of whispering when she walked by the house tables. "Malfoy had a chance to get with someone better but he chose HER!? We all know he wouldn't do that willingly" She over heard a 6th year Ravenclaw girl say. "I know! He lost all his money too! If it weren't for the law, she would've left him for not having any money"Another Ravenclaw female said. Oh how much hatred she felt towards them. Were they implying that she was a gold digger?! This was unbearable. But what happened on her way to Hogsmead, she wished would never happen again. Rita Skeeter decided to visit.

"Granger!"She called as Hermione walked down to the equipment store with Ginny, Luna and Pansy. "Ignore her" Ginny muttered, glaring at Rita over her shoulder. "Mrs.Malfoy!" Rita shouted. Many people stared at Hermione who had stopped in her tracks. "What is it skeeter?" Hermione snarled as she faced the women. "So you only respond to Malfoy now is it?" Rita smirked. Hermione glared at her. "I'm here to ask you about your feelings on the disowning of your husband?" Rita said. An Idea sparked in her mind. She could either ignore the reporter OR send a message to Lucius and Narcissa through the prophet. "Its rather their loss really, they just disowned a lovely son who could've cleaned their name by acting a bit happy to have a mudblood join their family to show that they are over blood prejudice" Hermione said. "well it sounds like a very helpful tip"Rita noted. "Well they can't back down anymore. Draco has planned his future; I can say its a rather great plan and am ready to help him achieve it"Hermione commented. She turned back to her 3 friends. "We have a quadruple wedding to plan"She smiled. Pansy was smirking; this would definitely annoy Draco's parents. On another note, Rita seemed satisfied.

They returned with full bags which included; makeup, a wedding dress for each, vails, a note pad, and a quick quote quill, along with other wedding supplies. "It took you 5 hours to shop?" Ron asked them when they returned. Him and the other boys were sitting with glasses of whiskey in their hands. "All you have to do is get your tux fitted and your shoes found and your done! We need to find a cute but comfortable dress with matching heels, matching makeup, matching vails AND need to plan the whole wedding because none of you have style that matches a wedding"Hermione stated. "She's got a point"Blaise said as the other boys rolled their eyes.

Narcissa paced around Lucius's study. "Cissy calm down, the plan will work" Lucius assured his wife. "How are you so sure?" Narcissa snapped. "You know what Draco's attracted to, he'll come around when he sees Lauren"Lucius said. "What did you do?" She asked suspiciously. "Lauren was his childhood friend, sure he doesn't remember her but he'll feel some sort of connection. She's going over to Hogwarts next week and she'll have him fall in love with her. Draco will forget all about the mudblood and marry Lauren by next month which is HIS due date" Lucius explained. "And what if it doesn't work?" Narcissa asked. "Then we'll know that Draco has failed us as a son. He has disrespected us by not following our instructions AND reaching the point where we had to leave him" Lucius stated. Narcissa cried, she should've just sticked to what she had said to draco all those months ago about being kind to Hermione because she would be carrying the next Malfoy heir.

"Just tell us the colour" Harry Groaned. The girls were refusing to tell them any details about their dresses. "How will the tux match then?" Draco asked. "You tell us the size and we'll buy your tuxes" Pansy said. "What if we don't like the colour?"Blaise asked. "Don't come to the wedding"Hermione shrugged. "Can you just say the colour, we won't ask for anything else"Ron said. They exchanged looks. "Fine" Luna said. "So?"Harry asked. "I wanted to get a black dress, definitely my colour but Someone-( a glare sent at Hermione who rolled her eyes) said it was inappropriate"Pansy said. "I got a blue one but they all got white"Luna added. "But they're beautiful"Hermione said. "Hey, if we don't like the dresses, we'll make our own wedding"Blaise said. "He thinks we have bad taste I think"Ginny raised an eyebrow. "I think it's my time to go"Draco said, looking at his imaginary watch before getting up. "Ya me too"Harry agreed. All the boys left the commen room leaving Blaise alone, but Theo said a few words before leaving.

"You just picked yourself a war"