Quidditch

So another two weeks went by, quicker then the last.The day of the first ever quidditch match had arrived. Hermione woke up that morning to hurried footsteps and doors being slammed. She sat up in her bed and saw Draco rush over to his dresser. "What's going on with you?"She asked as she rubbed her eyes. "The first quidditch match of the season starts in an hour!"He hissed at her before going to the bathroom to look at his hair. "Don't be so loud then"She yawned before putting her head back on her pillow. "No way Granger"He said as he rushed over to her,grabbing her wrist and pulling her to her feet.He went to his dresser and pulled out his slytherin scarf. He walked back over to her and put the scarf around her neck. "You're gonna go cheer on your boyfriend"He smirked. "Boyfriend? No way, and I'm not wearing this scarf of yours either"She snapped as she pulled the scarf off. "Believe it or not Granger, I am your boyfriend and you have to cheer me on"He said as he took the scarf from her. "I'm a Gryffindor, I'm going to cheer for my team"She snarled. "And you're dating a Slytherin, you're going to wear his scarf"He said as he unfolded his scarf. "Never"She snapped as she pushed him away,climbing back into bed.He smirked at her before walking to the door and opening it.

"Weaselette! Granger isn't going to your quidditch match!"He yelled and Hermione groaned.

She heard footsteps on the stairs and looked over the blanket she was under. Harry, Ron and Ginny had came up. "You are coming"Ginny demanded. Hermione shook her head. "I'm tired Gin, give me a break"Hermione mumbled. "Hermione, you went to sleep before all of us"Harry said. "You don't have a Malfoy in your room who's waking you up every two seconds,stressing himself about the match"Hermione snarled and Draco huffed. "Hermione, come on"Ron said. Hermione sat up.Grabbing one of the pillows, she chucked it at Draco. "You're a jerk!"She snapped at him as she swung her feet off the bed before heading to the bathroom.

"Why is she in a bad mood?"Harry asked suspiciously. "Why does it matter"Draco asked. The trio glared at him before walking out. "I'M NOT WEARING YOUR SCARF!"Hermione called from the bathroom when the door closed. He chuckled before going back to stressing out.

Hermione exited the bathroom and saw no one in the room. That's till Draco entered the room. "There you are women"He snapped, walking over to her. "Well?"He asked. "What?"She snapped. "Wheres the scarf?"He snarled. She rolled her eyes. "No"She said, walking away from him. He grabbed her wrist and spun her around. "If you don't wear it, I'll tell everyone you're my Girlfriend"he smirked. "People will think the same thing if I wear the stupid thing"She snapped. "But they'll be sure if I told them"He added.He grabbed the scarf with his other hand and handed it to her. She glared at him as she took the scarf and wiggling her wrist out of his grasp.

She went down to the commen room and found the commen room empty. She went over to the couch,and stuffed the scarf in it. She Left the commen room, not knowing Draco had seen her hide it. Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed the scarf before He walked out of the commen room.

"Granger, Granger, you forgot our deal"He said as he walked after her. "I'm not wearing a scarf that belongs to the rivaled house!"She snarled. "You really like me don't you"He asked as he pulled her back by her wrist. To his surprise, She was smirking. "what?"He asked, his smirk falling. "Why don't you think Ginny wasn't there?"She asked. "I don't care about your friends"He snapped. "She wasn't there because she was out on the pitch"She said as she pointed out the window.He looked out the window and got a full view of the pitch. He glared at her as he took out his wand.She crossed her arms, smirking at him as he summoned his broom. Taking one last glance at her he jumped out the window. She leaned against the frame, shaking her head while laughing as he flew down to the pitch.

"Well there's the slytherin seeker now"Hannah Abbott said as Draco landed. "Where were you?"Blaise snapped at him. "I'm here now, don't worry about it"Draco snapped.