Proposals (Part 2)

2 hours passed, they were currently eating breakfast. Hermione had told Ginny that her and Draco had gotten engaged that morning and that her and Harry were still the first as they'd gotten engaged yesterday. The Weasley kids (not Ron included) seemed to accept Draco in a way, they pissed him off but he kept his self under control. Hermione knew Ron would never have self control if it were him in Draco's place. "So when are we heading to Hogwarts?"Harry asked. "Around 4"Hermione told them. "4? What are you doing for 3 hours?"Ginny smirked. "We have another visit and need to get more presents"Draco said. "Presents?" Hermione repeated. "You think I've had time to go shopping?"He asked. "Pansy and Astoria would throw those cursed snowballs of theirs if they knew I didn't get gifts"He said.

"Last minute shopping? Ridiculous"Ron sneered. Draco glanced at Hermione and she nodded. "Well we'll see you at Hogwarts" Hermione said as she hugged Ginny and Harry. "I miss Hogwarts"Charlie said. "Why don't you come?"Hermione suggested. "Aren't we old?"Bill asked. "You can play quidditch?"She said. The boys glanced at each other, that's when Hermione noticed the Percy wasn't there. "He's coming around for tea in a few hours" Ginny said, as though reading Hermione's mind.Hermione nodded.

She wished the Weasleys a merry Christmas once more before leaving with Draco. "We're 5 minutes late"He told her. "I'd make you go alone if it weren't rude that I don't come with you"She snapped. "Don't bother apparating outside the house"She added a second before they apparated away.

Hermione looked around and was glad that Draco had actually apparated in the house rather then outside. The house looked different then before. Instead of all darkness, everything was brighter. The black walls were a light green. The black carpet was white, and Hermione suspected it had an instant cleaning charm on it as the dirt on their shoes hadn't stained it. "Are you sure this is the right house?"Hermione asked. He chuckled at her and walked forward, towards the living room. It's walls were also green, along with the white carpet. Hermione noticed that there were boxes in the corners.

"They're moving out"He told her. "They just changed it up so it doesn't look dark and depressing"He added. She nodded shortly as she looked around this room as well. "Draco"They heard from behind them. Narcissa rushed toward her son and hugged him tightly. "How are you dear?"She asked him. "Lovely mother"He nodded. Narcissa finally looked over at Hermione. "Comfortable enough to not bring Potter along?"Narcissa asked.

Stay under control Hermione thought to herself. Draco squeezed her hand and Hermione realized that he was still holding her hand. Narcissa looked down at their hands and Draco could tell that she was annoyed. "Are my stuff still in my room?"He asked. His mother nodded. "We'll go pack them then"He told her, about to turn around. "We? You mean you're taking her to your room?"Narcissa asked. "She's my Fiancé mother"Draco said as he held out Hermione's hand, showing the ring to his mother. "So soon Draco"His mother said, putting a tight smile. Draco nodded and began to walk away, dragging Hermione with him.

They entered his room and Draco dropped her hand. The room was too Slytherin like. "I'm Slytherin Granger, you can't expect it to be Ravenclaw or Gryffindork like"He said as he walked around his room. "How'd you know what I was thinking?"She snapped. He looked over his shoulder and smirked at her. "Don't worry about it Granger"He said slyly.

"What do you mean don't worry about it!"Hermione snapped. She's such a pain Draco groaned mentally. "You're one to talk!"She snarled. "Wait"She said as she realized. "How'd I read your thoughts?"She asked. "It's something to do with the ring"He explained. "So you got this ring to know what I'm thinking?"She asked. He shrugged as he dusted off his bed. "Well anyway, we need to start packing, Then we'll send them to the apartment"He said. "Don't you dare think about making the bedroom all Slytherin!"She snapped. He just smirked at her before taking out his wand.

He accio-ed his travelling bag to him and opened it. Another wave of his wand and his stuff began to pack. The bag was already full by the time half of his stuff were in it. Hermione shook her head and helped him, transfiguring his stuff 10 times smaller.

When they were finished with his stuff, they headed down to Lunch after a house elf was sent to bring them. Lucius was sitting at the head of the table and Narcissa to his left.Draco sat down on the right and Hermione was about to sit down as well when Narcissa spoke. "This Table is for official Malfoys only"She snapped.

Hermione's blood began to boil. "Narcissa, just let this evening go on in peace"Lucius said. "I am not having some Mudblood sit at my table"Narcissa hissed. Draco stood. "It's been a nice visit, thank you for making it unforgettable mother"Draco snapped. "Draco you just came!"Narcissa said as she stood. "if you're disrespecting her, you're disrespecting me, I have other plans anyway"Draco snarled. He grabbed Hermione's hand and dragged her behind him before they disapparated.

Draco had apparated infront of a store. "Why here?"She asked. "I need gifts remember"He said.She nodded and they entered the shop.

Didn't last long.Draco was in a bad mood so Hermione did most of the shopping. "Malfoy just go home, I'll do the rest of the shopping" Hermione told him. He shook his head. "Are we done?"He asked. "I don't know why you're whining, they're your friends"She rolled her eyes. Draco paid for the presents and apparated to Hogwarts with Hermione.

They had apparated into the bedroom. They heard chattering and knew that the rest were there. "Don't be in such a bad mood"She snapped as he began to walk to the door. "Granger, you try being in my position, my parents are making this harder, they think I have a choice"He snarled. Well that hurt,I'm just something he's being forced to love she thought bitterly as she pushed past him to get to the door. "Don't think like that"He said to her as he grabbed her wrist. "You don't really love me Malfoy, You're just acting like it"She snapped. She opened her mouth again to talk but he pulled her into a kiss as he pushed her back against the wall.

He pulled back barely a cm to whisper "if I was forced to love you, I wouldn't be kissing you like that". She rolled her eyes and pushed him away. "I get it"She said, her cheeks pink before she opened the door. They left the room, the presents stuffed in bags. The Slytherins were there. They still hadn't realized that the couple was there till they threw the presents at them. "Where'd you come from!"Blaise snapped as he stared at them. Hermione rolled her eyes as the rest picked up the presents. "Last minute shopping huh"Theo said as he looked at one of the presents. Draco raised an eyebrow at him. "You forgot to label them"Theo added. "You were supposed to do that!"Draco said to Hermione. "I did the wrapping paper! I told you to do the labelling"She snapped.

After figuring out which present belonged to who, the rest opened them. "Draco, Blaise And Theo have something to show you"Astoria Said.Blaise And Theo glanced at each other but stood up. Draco got up as well and the three of them left. "So?"Pansy Said as she looked over to Hermione. "So?"Hermione repeated. "Draco left to be with you?"Astoria questioned. Hermione felt a blush appear on her cheeks. "Sooo, what happened?"Pansy smirked. "Nothing"Hermione mumbled. "Are you sure nothing happened?"Astoria Asked. Hermione looked up at them before hearing a few pops.

Harry, Ginny, Luna and Ron appeared. "More Gryffindorks, great"Pansy groaned. "How'd you apparate in?"Hermione asked. "Got permission from McGonagall"Harry said. "Where's the rest?"Ginny asked. "We kicked them out"Astoria said. "Why?"Luna asked. "To interrogate me"Hermione rolled her eyes. "No one told you to keep quiet"Pansy snarled. "Keep your attitude and you won't know anything"Hermione snapped.

The boys came back and they all sat down expect for Ron. He took something out of his pocket and threw it to Pansy. The rest exchanged looks, confused. "You got me a ring made out of stone? It's not even my size! What kind of proposal is this!"Pansy snapped. The other boys in the room burst out laughing as Ron Glared at Pansy. "I could have gotten one made out of grass"He snarled. "Granger, I don't know how you could even be his friend"Pansy said with a shake of her head. Ron's face turned red and he stormed away. "Did he really make it out of stone?"Ginny asked. Pansy gave her the ring. It was literally a rock with a hole in the centre.

"So I'm engaged, Pansys engaged, Blaise is engaged, who else?"Theo asked. "There's Harry  and Ginny"Hermione said. "And you and Malfoy"Ginny smirked. "You proposed?" Astoria asked to Draco. "Don't be silly Astoria, it was obviously Granger, Draco wouldn't dare get his robes dirty, even if it depended on his whole magical life"Blaise said. "Glad I'm not the only one who can't believe Malfoy was the one to propose"Ginny said. "I didn't propose like you and Potter did"Draco said to Ginny. "You mean you put the ring on her finger when she was sleeping?"Harry asked. Hermione didn't bother correcting them, this was too nice.