148

AnnE

AnnE Grief

AnnE Grief.

It's such a short word for such a tremendous pain.

Grief is a funny thing isn't it? It comes in so many different shapes and sizes, in so many different ways and forms, yet it connects us all. We've all known grief, albeit tragic, it's true. Not many of you know this but, two days ago I lost one of the most important people in my life. The person who could make me laugh through a sob. The first person to love me. Although I miss him dearly and know my life will never be the same without him, someone reminded me of something that makes loosing him so much easier, I could never actually loose him, he will live on in my actions and my heart. He will live on in the beautiful patience I've learned from him, and the attitude I've acquired from him will show with every interaction and meeting I go into. His scrumptious soul will never be gone, it will always be right with me, with us, and I can go forward knowing all I have to do to see that wonderful, kind, smile again is close my eyes and he'll be there.

To anyone going through grief, whether that be grieving a loved one, partner, pet, kindred spirit, best friend... you are not alone. You are loved beyond measure and I promise everything will get better, maybe not instantly but eventually, and that's okay. You've got this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain that follows that, I love you all.
All my love ,
Anne
( I also want to say thank you to my incredible friends and my beautiful love, for helping and comforting during this awful time. I love you all endlessly ❤️)
2,345,487 likes 789,356 comments
—————————————————————

Gilblythe I love that, and you anne-girl, you are the strongest human I've ever met, and I admire you greatly for that. ❤️
AnnE I love you Gil, thank you for never leaving me.
Gilblythe I could never, and will never, leave you my beautiful fiery angel.

Cxleartist you are so incredibly strong Anne. We are all here for you every step of the way. 💖
AnnE love you cole 😭

Dibarry you got this anne, we all love you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Matthew will never be forgotten ❤️
AnnE love you di 💗💗

Farmboi he will never leave our hearts ♥️
AnnE never

Rubygills oh anne, you are so incredible, you've got this 💛💛💛

Annestan 😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧 this one hit hard 🥺

Anne&gilberrrt I just lost someone I loved deeply and I absolutely love that, thank you 😭❤️
AnnE you've got this bb 💗💗💗

Gilberttblye thank you so much for having the courage to post this, it is beautiful and I'll forever cherish it 🤧🤧🤧
AnnE 💗💗💗💗💗

Anniiieeee beautiful.

Gillyboiandannegirl this girl: incredible.
Gilblythe ^ I wholeheartedly agree
AnnE 🥺❤️

A/N since Anne has a large following now i wanted to show her using it for good, and to encourage others like we all know anne would ❤️❤️❤️