Chapter 7: The Cube's Power

A/N: I couldn't find an image that would actually work so you have to put up with a random AL image I found a while ago

'Admiral, I need the cube!'

'What?'

'I need it, the Black Wisdom Cube!'

'Why?'

'It's our only chance.' Sora watched the Admiral with pleading eyes.

'Alright. It's in the armoury, when you get there tell the workmen you need the Tier 0 Tech Pack.'

'Thanks.' Sora took off and did exactly as the Admiral instructed. 'I need the Tier 0 Tech Pack!'

'What for?'

'I need it, Admiral's orders.'

'Okay then, here you go.' One of the workmen handed him a deep purple, almost black, Tech Pack with the word 'Tier' written in white above a large '0', also in white.

'Thanks.'

Admiral Hipper was being resupplied when she saw her commander running along the pier next to her, Pier 3. He was carrying some kind of purple-black tech pack. She watched as he opened the tech pack and tossed it aside and she gasped. Sora had taken a black Wisdom Cube out of the pack. Hipper almost shouted out to him as he smashed the Cube at his feet and was engulfed in a large orb of yellow light for a second.

For Sora, his time in the orb was longer than a mere second. The light blinded him and when he opened his eyes, he was standing on a smooth white surface under an empty whit sky. For all he knew, he could be in a plastic box.

Then, two figures appeared in front of him and he recognised one of them straight away. One of them was turbine girl. The other looked like turbine girl but with black hair and cat ears instead of brown. They turned to face him and before he could ask any questions, turbine girl spoke.

'I am the battleship Yamato.' The biggest rigging Sora had ever seen appeared on turbine girl- I mean, Yamato. 'I am the name-ship of the Yamato class. Then, the black haired Yamato spoke.

'And I am Musashi, second ship in the Yamato class.' Rigging similar to Yamato's appeared on Musashi.

'Why are you here? Why am I here?'

'We are about to lend you our power,' Yamato responded. The same yellow orb swallowed all three of them.

Hipper's eyes widened. Once the yellow light had disappeared, Sora was still running down the pier but he had rigging now. The first commander to have rigging. Sora's rigging consisted of both the Yamato and Musashi's gun turrets, three on each side. Strapped to his shoulders, wrists and legs were six of the Yamato's secondary gun turrets. Of course, no one other than Sora knew that this rigging belonged to Yamato and Musashi. 

Sora jumped off the end of the pier and sailed straight towards the battle.

The font line could barely keep the Sirens off them. They were about to be pushed back when several ships heard a whistling sound followed by half a dozen Sirens exploding.

Yamato and Musashi's extremely long ranged main guns allowed Sora to start shooting a couple of minutes before he got into position. Said couple of minutes later, the Sirens were within secondary range. The commander's secondaries were shredding the lesser Sirens to pieces.

The shipgirls on the front lines were looking all around them for their overpowered backup but they couldn't find it. This was because Sora was hiding behind an island, peeking around it to fire his main guns and was lobbing shots over the island with his secondaries.