✯Chapter 26✯

"So you're saying you and Oliver are officially together?"

Coraline's question made Tina choke on her french fries. I snickered, and Coraline smiled innocently at Tina. We were eating together at a family restaurant.

"Why do people feel the need to label relationships?" Tina asked, rolling her eyes, "But yeah, we are I suppose."

"Look at her trying to act all cool about it," I told Coraline, who giggled in response, "You should see her when he comes over to visit her."

Tina gave me a shocked look, and I didn't realize what I had said until it was too late. But fortunately Coraline didn't catch on that I was staying at Tina's.

"How cute!" she squealed, "I wish I could go out with you guys. I'm stuck at home most of the time these days. Terrence is super careful about the stuff I eat and do around the house."

"If you ever need help with anything, just tell us," I told her, relieved.

"Time goes by fast," she said, smiling at me, "I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy!"

"We need to be the first ones to know," I said.

"Second, Terrence has to be the first to know," Tina added, laughing.

We spent some time together before separating again and going home. School was starting again next Monday and I wasn't really looking forward to it. The sad part about this was that I was the teacher, not the student, so I couldn't really say those words out loud. It was a fact that it would be keeping me distracted while I waited to visit Levi again.

Oh crap. Levi. Just thinking about his name reminded me of our previous encounter. Both Tina and Coraline made sure to tease the hell out of me about it. It was kind of cute, but still embarrassing.

Now that Colt knew I was still visiting Levi, I was extra careful when visiting him again. I decided to wait until Monday after school hours to go visit him. Levi and I didn't talk about what happened last time. In fact, every time we texted after that was just super awkward, but in a cute way.

We've kissed a few times before that happened, but somehow nothing could have compared to that moment. Maybe it was because we haven't had enough time together yet that we didn't get to experience everything a normal couple did. We started dating just a bit before the car crash occurred after all. And being apart somehow made our cravings for each other much stronger than normal.

To me, making out with Levi was like a huge step. And it was much less scary than I thought it would be. The problem was that I couldn't stop thinking about it. Today was still only Friday, and I had to wait two whole days before I got to see him again excluding the few hours that were left for today to be over.

Eventually Monday finally rolled around. Honestly I wasn't even thinking about my upcoming birthday. If Levi wouldn't be with me to celebrate it, then what was the point? It would be awesome if Levi could get discharged before then, but the chances of that happening were slim.

Surprisingly when I texted Levi asking him if it was okay for me to visit him today, he said no. He said he had a few things to take care of. But he left me in the dark and didn't tell me what was going on. He did tell me that I could visit him on Wednesday. I assumed he had therapy to do or something. I didn't like the idea of having to wait even longer before I could see him, but I had no other choice now.

Wednesday started off nicely. Tina tried preparing breakfast for me as a birthday present. Key word: tried. She meant well, but the eggs looked almost inedible because of how burnt they were. Tina was not the cooking type at all. I taught her a few things during my stay, but obviously it wasn't enough. She looked so disappointed at what she made that it broke my heart, so I gave her a hug and ate it anyway.