Chapter 1: Reunited

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or plot lines, except the ones created by me.

***

Earth-1: Central City:

Barry, Iris, Joe, Cecilie, Caitlin, Cisco, and Ralph are celebrating Devoe's defeat. Suddenly a bright white light flashes and they disappear. Captain Singh is doing paperwork, when he is taken by the white light. 

***

Earth-38: National City:
Kara, Mon-el, Brainy, Imra, Winn, James, J'onn, Lena, Alex, Maggie, and Eliza are all saying goodbye at the DEO as Mon-el, Imra, and Winn prepare to go back to the future. Cat Grant is at lunch with her son, Adam Foster when they disappear. 

***

Earth-1: Star City:
Oliver, Felicity, and John are saying goodbye as Oliver is taken into prison. Suddenly a bright white light flashes and they're gone. A bright white light flashes and they aren't there anymore. Sara, Ava, Ray, Jax, Mick, Zari, Nate, Amaya, Wally, Stein, and Rip are at the Time Bureau where they are celebrating Mallus' defeat. Suddenly a bright white light flashes and they disappear.

***

Earth-X:
Ray and Leo are enjoying married life as they disappear.

***

Earth-1: A Forest - Somewhere in the World:
Thea and Roy are together camping, when a bright white light envelopes them. 

***

Earth-2: Central City:
Harry and Jesse are together on Earth-2 reunited and making up when they are taken.

**

Earth-1: New York (IDK where Constantine's office is so... ya'll get NY)
Constantine is in his office as he is taken by the light.

***

Earth-1: Westerville, Ohio - Rebuilt Dalton Academy:
Blaine, Kurt, Jeff, Thad, Trent, Nick, Wes, David, and Hunter are at the new Dalton Academy campus for the reopening after it was rebuilt after the fire when they disappear in a bright white light.

***

Earth-1: New York City:
Rachel and Finn are together in their mansion when the white light flashes and they are gone.

***

Earth-1: Los Angeles:
Artie, Mercedes, Sam, Tina, and Mike are meeting up to discuss their respective careers when they disappear

***

Earth-1: Lima, Ohio:
Santana, Brittany, Dave Karofsky, Will, Sue, Coach Beiste, and Emma are all at WMHS teaching or helping teach Glee Club. A bright light envelopes them and they disappear. Burt and Carol are at their home when they disappear.

***

Earth-1: Washington D.C.:
Puck and Quinn are together at their house while Puck is taking a break from the Air Force to spend time with his wife. They disappear.

***

Earth-1: San Francisco, California:
Kitty, Ryder, Jake, Unique, and Sugar have a mini-reunion in San Francisco where they are having brunch together. They remember the good old times and as they laugh they are taken away.

***

All the characters are transported to a magical theater. Disoriented, they all stand up and start recognizing people in the dimly lit room.

Blaine: Sebastian?
Santana: Fieval?
Kurt: Meerkat?
Warblers: BASSY!!
All the Warblers, except for Hunter, Blaine, and Kurt, rush up to where Barry is and start a giant group hug. Everyone else is watching, with a questioning look on their face.
Barry/Sebastian: Hey guys....
Jeff: We thought you were dead, and you say "Hey guys"
Barry/Sebastian: Not dead though.
All the Warblers frown, but start smiling again, happy to have their friend back.
Iris: Barry? What's going on?

At the same time:
Jake: Marley?
Kara/Marley: Hey...

Alex: Anyone else wondering what the hell is going on here?

Everyone just shakes their head or shrugs in response. Suddenly, the lights turn on to full brightness, forcing some to cover their eyes.

Ceiling Voice: Hello everyone from Team Flash, Team Supergirl, Team Legends, Team Arrow, New Directions, and Dalton Academy Warblers; and welcome! I brought all of you here so you could have a better understanding of each other, but more specifically two people: Mr. Barry Allen and Ms. Kara Danvers! Don't worry about food, it will be provided. There are beds and bathrooms along the walls to take a break if you want. And don't worry, no one will realize you are gone. While time passes here, no time will pass out there. Oh... and do stay for the entirety of all the clips. Enjoy the show!

Diggle: Barry... I swear, everything was normal, until I met you
Barry rolls his eyes in response.
Blaine: Wait... who's Barry?
Barry: I am
Kurt: No, you're Sebastian. Sebastian Smythe.
Oliver: No, that's Barry
Rachel (super quietly in awe): Oliver Queen....
Barry: I'm both. My name is Barry Allen, but I changed my name to Sebastian Smythe during high school.
Blaine: Why?
Barry: Well... the voice did say whatever we're watching would explain everything, so let's just sit and watch.
Kurt: Fine.
Blaine: What about Marley?
Barry: Who's Marley?
Blaine: Her (points to Kara)
Barry: No, that's Kara. Kara Zo- I mean Danvers. Kara Danvers.
Blaine: No, that's Marley Rose, daughter of Millie Rose, she went to Mckinley for 2 years.
Barry looks at Kara, with a raised eyebrow.
Kara: Also like Barry, I'm both. My real name is Kara Danvers, but for the two years I was in Ohio, I changed my name to Marley Rose.
Barry w/ a questioning look: Wait, you went to high school here?
Kara: Yeah, like you said... It'll probably be explained later. Can we just please sit down now and start watching?
Alex: I agree, the sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can go back to our normal lives
At the same time:
Adam: Who are you?
Ryder: Who are you?
Cisco: Doppelganger!!
Adam: Adam Foster
Ryder: Ryder Lynn
Barry: Maybe everyone should just introduce themselves... (everyone nods in agreement) I'll start, I guess. I'm Barry Allen or as some of you know me, Sebastian Smythe. I'm married to Iris West-Allen.
Kurt: I thought you were gay.
Barry: I never said anything about being gay... Technically I'm Bi though.
Kurt: Oh... I might as well go next. I'm Kurt Hummel, I'm married to Blaine here.
(I don't want to write out everyone's introductions, so we'll pretend that it everyone introduced themselves, until it comes to Hunter, Felicity, and Oliver)
Hunter: I'm General Hunter Clarington. I'm in the army.
Felicity: Are you sure you're not Cooper?
Hunter: Cooper's my older brother, why?
Felicity: Oh no reason.
Hunter: Alright...
Felicity: I'm Felicity Smoak, IT girl.
Oliver Queen: I'm Oliver Queen.
Blaine: Aren't you the Green Arrow?
Oliver raises an eyebrow and glares at him.
Oliver: Does it matter?
Blaine: N-n-no. I just love superheroes.
Oliver drops his glare and gets seated. Everyone follows suit and waits for the first clip to play.
Ceiling Voice: Finally... y'all took forever to do that. The first set of clips is from Barry Allen's childhood...
Barry whispers to himself: Oh no.
Iris, Joe, Oliver, Felicity, Diggle, and Kara all glance at Barry worriedly, while the New Directions and Warblers look confused as the theater darkens and the screen lights up

A/N: Thank you to those who are reading. Up next: Barry's childhood part 1