1. calculus

A big shout out to @WendyOpurum212 for the amazing book cover

"Y'all should take this assignment down". The further maths teacher calmly said and smiled at us. That kind of smile those maths teachers have. You get me abi?
    "Page 151, questions 19-29, including the sub-sections".

      Kill me already

  He smiled again. Thank God the class was already over.

   "Faithe, are you okay? You look like you will soon die? Or are you?"  My best friend, James asked.

  "No, I'm not. Ugh, you're so dramatic." My best friend is a male off course. I don't remember how we met but I know that platonic male friendship is cool.

   Repeat platonic

    So anyways, I'm Faithe. Faithe Tobiloba Williams. Just like the spelling if my name, I'm weird. I'm Yoruba and I'm an only child. I'm from Ogun state, Nigeria. I'm in year 11, same as ss2. My father is an architect, one of the biggest. I'm in science class and my best subject is chemistry. I'm not gonna be a doctor please. What else?
     I mentioned I'm weird, check
   My best subject is chemistry, check
  I hate further maths, maybe
I love food, oh yeah I forgot that.

     Thank God it's Friday and it's break time.
    Break time, celebration time

    "Hi, are you senior Faithe ?" A junior asked
    "Yes, why do you ask? " I replied

   This boy is delaying food na

    "A teacher is calling you in staff room"
     "I'm coming "

You and who? I'm not going to staff room during break. God forbid bad thing

  "You're not going, are you?" James spoke out
  "Because of what? I'm not missing Friday's fried rice for any reason." I said as we walked to the dining hall.

    I bumped into someone or someone bumped into me.

     "Hey watch where you're going " The person said. It's no other than queen bee herself, Jomi. Honestly, people with nasty  characters don't deserve such names. Names that start with J. You just check, most people with names starting J are beautiful.

       Snapback

   "Critically looking at it, we bumped into each other because none of us was paying attention. So if you're expecting a sorry, you need to know warriz going on" I smirked. She stormed off.
  James high-fived me
      She doesn't know warriz going on.

First chapter. Not edited, you can point out errors. Constructive criticism is allowed. So I've dropped it. You're very okay with it, vote comment or share
Okay with it, vote and comment
It's good, vote
A no-no, Well...
     Toodles😘😘👌

Warriz- what is