21. Fall out 1

I entered into the car humming to Johnny Drille's Hallelujah. I sat in front with Dad this time.

"I'm sure you really enjoyed yourself here." Dad said first.

"I sure did." I smiled as I remembered everything that happened.
          If only he knew :p

             Ding

    James😪♥️: Be fast jare. Come and teach me physics.

       See this one o. He turned me to lesson teacher already.

      Me: For how much?

    James😪♥️: Your phone

     Me: You are finally stupid. Your village people will finally kill you. Get out joor.

    James😪♥️: Oya sowie. Food nko?

    Me: Deal. See ya.

"Who's that?" Dad asked glancing slightly at me as he drove on the busy road. "You don't even have respect. I'm beside you and you're smiling for no reason. Am I that small?" His voice was a little raised.

      Daddy Don vex o. Wetin I do bayi?

    "I was..." I started.

    "My friend keep quiet!" He raised his voice.
     Okay, who pissed in Dad's tea?

       I looked out of the window.

     "And you can't even apologize." He muttered something about being spoilt under his breath.
       But you said I shouldn't...

    "I'm sorry sir." I muttered as I put my phone on silent.

     These parents sef, when they see you pressing phone, they'll just be angry for no reason.             Mtcheeew.

      I thought of turning on the radio but kicked against it, so that Father cranky wouldn't be angered. I played with the edge of my shirt until I fell asleep.

                  •           •          •
        I felt cold droplets on my face. I rubbed my eyes to be faced with a grinning James, with a bottle of chilled water.
                 Okay :(

      "Awwn, my bestie James came to welcome me." I said smiling sweetly. The look on his face was priceless.

     "Are you okay?" He asked trying to feel my temperature.

      "Sure, sure. Help me get my things so can start with heat capacity." I replied.

        "Okay." He answered still shocked.
      E shocked am.

      "Did you bring food?" I asked. It's the most important.

     "Yeah. I brought moin-moin and bread." He smiled.
        Whatttttt!

     "What did I hear?" I ask as I put my hand on my waist. We are already in the sitting room.

      "What I said. Besides, that was what my Mom made." He shrugged.

      "It's fine. Lemme change my dress." I took a quick shower and wore a long dress. I came out in ten minutes.

      "Bring your physics textbook." I said as I boldly wrote 'heat capacity' in the jotter. "Did you even read it at all?"

      "I opened it, read the objectives and closed it. I know you'll teach me." He hugged me really tight.

      "Get off me." I pushed him slightly.

      Nerd alert!!!

"Let's start. It's really easy. Whenever you see a question under this, note that total heat loss (T. H. L.) equals total heat gained (T. H. G.), heat capacity, h=mc∆t

Where m=mass
c= specific heat capacity of the body
∆t= change in temperature.

Do you get it?" I concluded.

    "Still continue." He answered

     "Okay, for T. H. L, since the body is losing heat, the initial temperature will be greater than the final." I showed this in the jotter.

   "T. H. G, since the body is gaining heat, the final temperature would be greater than the initial. Therefore, we have: T. H. L = T. H. G
[m×c×(t1-t2)] = [m×c×(t2-t1)]. Do you get it?" I finished.

       "Honestly, I'm lost." He said raising his hands.

      "Better find yourself and read the chapter well, before you start disturbing me. Come and be going sef." I got up in attempt to push him.

       "After bringing food for you, you're even sending me away. I know I'm so loved." He said as he got up, wiping fake tears.

       "Oh James, you're so dramatic. See you tomorrow, bye." I said closing the door.

Helloo👋. I hope the chapter wasn't too boring. I actually had issues with this particular topic in ss2.
Anyways, thanks for the votes and comments on the chapters.
The lonely star, 🌟 is waiting.

Till then!