4. Exams

"Bruhh, thanks for yesterday." I say as I got to my seat.

     "I think that's what friends for apart from quarrelling" James replied.

  "You could've said 'no problem' as a normal person". I said rolling my eyes. "Turns out I'm not normal, Fay." He said shrugging.

   "Oya, lemme submit further maths assignment for you"

   "Wait, borrow me your note, I want to cross check"

   "Or you want to dub"

    "Whatever"
     Ring ring

"Didn't you hear the bell for assembly?" Mr Samson our maths teacher with the long cane yelled. Most maths teachers are really annoying. They always have problems that's why they are maths teachers anyways. You get abi?

    "I didn't even hear when they rung, rang or runged the bell" (I don't know which one)

   "Fay, I always correct you. It's rung the bell, olodo"

    "Eshey o, Williams Shakespeare abe bridge, local champion"

  "Is plenty"

    It's time for the principal to give the announcement, and as usual, the year 7-9 students participated fully while the others are unmoved.

"Good morning. I hope you all preparing for your exams coming up in two weeks? If you like, don't prepare. If you don't get up to 55%, you'll not be promoted and if you're owning 5kobo, you'll not write the exams. Am I clear?" He bellowed.
"Yes Sir." We all murmured.
"Good. You can go to class" He said.
   Class abi hell.

  "How were your exams like last term?" I ask James.

  "The same way yours were". He answered.

   "If you both continue like this, I'll be forced to ship you both." Simi said from behind.

"Eww." We both said.
"I wonder how you came into my life" He said first.

"Or rather, how I came into yours"

We kept this on till first period.