7. X

"I'm not a photographer but I can picture you and I together."
----X

Oooh... I have a secret admirer, but the person is stupid sha. It's two days to vacation and he, well sent this.
He wants you to think about you during the vacation.

I kept the note in my bag as I don't want any questions from James and the girls when they check my locker.

"Hey Faithe, how are you feeling now? James told us you were sick" Jola asks.
        Well I was.

"I'm okay now, thanks for asking. Simi I didn't see you there" I said narrowing my eyes.

"You too"She replied.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask rubbing my palms. We are finally in class.

  "That's why I hate coming to school after exams. Always nothing to do." Simi complained.

"How bout we play basketball?" Jola asked.

"Good idea. Call some other people I don't talk to" I shivered.

"They aren't that bad, even Jomi" Simi said.

After the game, the physics teacher came into the class. "Good afternoon students. I'm going to hand over your scripts to you. Check for mistakes". Mrs Oyede, our physics teacher came to class.

        "Chukwuka Emeka"
           "Edwin Marigold"
       "Thomas Ayoade"
      "Adewunmi James"
     "Williams Faithe"
"I'm really proud of you. You've surprised me again" She said.
          Well done me.

"Pass all subjects like this and Emeka will beg you to tutor him." James laughed. Emeka is the best in the class as I heard. I can't believe he'll actually do that.
        James wasn't lying

Hi hi hi😁😁. Pretty short ik, just a filler though.
You know the drill, vote and comment, it makes me happy😬😬
😊😊😊