Nemo!

Third Person POV
The Avengers were sitting around the living room, laughing at Tony's grumbling after losing to a three year old. To cheer him up, the group decided to watch a movie so the attention wasn't on the disgruntled billionaire.

"Hey Peter, have you ever seen a Disney movie?"

The crowd looked curiously at the boy after Cap asked his question. Peter scrunched his eyebrows and tilted his head. The entire room practically fainted at how cute it was.

Clint did faint.

They weren't concerned.

Peter leaned over to Nat and asked, "What's Disney?"

"They're a company that makes cartoon movies. They're all really famous," she explained.

The boy nodded in understanding. When he looked back at the room, all of the heroes were arguing on what movie to show Peter first.

"Big Hero Six is a movie about geniuses, and the kid is a genius!"

"A character dies within the first fifteen minutes!"

"He's already traumatized, what's a little more death gonna do?"

"This is why we don't let you make decisions, Tony."

They finally decided on Finding Nemo, (a movie with even more death at the beginning of the movie. Tony was offended.) and Peter got excited when he saw the fish on the screen. He had always wanted to see the ocean.

Peter was enthralled by the movie, giggling at every joke and gasping at every surprise. The Avengers weren't even watching the movie. They were watching Peter.

By the end of the film Peter had gone on an emotional rollercoaster. He was just gazing at the dark screen, mouth open and eyes wide. Clint almost fainted again.

When Peter finally recovered, he slowly turned towards the group and asked, "Can I have a fishy?"

He used the puppy dog eyes.

Let's just say the Avengers made a stop at a pet store that day.
———————————————————————————
Ok, I know this chapter is short and sucky, but the next chapter is gonna be super heavy and I needed some fluff beforehand.

I know I look like a burnt chicken nugget, but...
-spidey