Birdbrains!

Third Person POV
God, Peter was tired. He had never been this social in his entire life, and he wasn't sure he liked it.

Socializing=done with life.

But of course, a group of Avengers had to walk in as Peter was laying face down on the couch, trying to not fall asleep. Sam, Clint, and Bucky had mischievous smiles on their faces.

This was not going to end well.

The three walked over to Peter, sitting beside his small form on the couch. He faked being happy to see them when in reality he'd be much more happy to see his bed. Or, well, desk, but you know what he means.

Sam grinned down at the boy before asking, "Do you wanna help us prank the tin can?"

It took Peter a minute to realize who 'tin can' was, but once he did, he nodded eagerly. That man had made him do math. He needed revenge.

He was too tired to think about how Tony might end up punishing him like the bad men would.

Seeing the young boy's excitement, the four started making a plan.

Tony was screwed.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fifteen minutes later, the four were situated in the vent above Tony's lab. Clint quickly and quietly removed the vent cover.

Peter shot a web onto the ceiling above Tony's workspace and slowly slid himself down, making sure the man wasn't paying attention before he stole a handful of his tools and made his way back into the vent. Bucky grinned and gave his kind-of-kid a silent high five.

Stark furrowed his eyebrows when he saw that a few of his tools were missing. He could've sworn he had just used that screwdriver. Shaking his head, he wrote it off as sleep deprivation and continued to work.

Peter took that as his chance to slide back down and place the newly glittered tools back in their original places. He smothered a giggle once he was back in the vent with the cover in place.

Tony reached over the table to grab a wrench, only to pull back a sparkly pink hammer. He groaned loudly before looking up at the vents and yelling, "Birdbrains!"

The man-children and actual child all laughed as they tried to find a hiding place away from Iron Man's wrath.
———————————————————————————
Yeah it's short but there were two updates today and I should be posting a really dramatic angsty chapter in the next threeish days.

Hey there demons, it's me...
-spidey