Peter!

Third Person POV
The next few days weren't very eventful. Peter still hadn't figured out about his newfound fame, which was a surprise to the team. So they decided to keep him distracted by playing with him and watching movies with him as much as possible.

None of them minded, really. They all loved Peter.

On this particular day, Tony had let Peter come down to the lab with him to work on his projects. It hurt his ego to say it, but the kid was smarter than him and he made the suits better.

"Can you pass me the flathead screwdriver, kid?" Tony asked, not looking up from the wires he was fiddling with.

Peter nodded and slid over the desired tool.

The geniuses worked in silence for a few more minutes before Bucky came down and announced that lunch was ready. Seeing the soldier, Peter jumped up from his seat and ran to him. He grabbed his hand and started dragging him upstairs. "Come on, Mr Bucky. I'm hungry!"

Bucky chuckled and let Peter drag him along. They got to the kitchen and Peter hurtled straight for the table. Or he would have if Bucky hadn't of grabbed him by the waist and dragged him back gently.

"Go change clothes before you eat, bud. You're covered in oil," he laughed.

Peter pouted pathetically before slowly dragging his legs across the floor, looking back every now and then to see if his performance had made Bucky feel guilty enough to let him go ahead and eat. The superhero only shook his head amusedly.

"Peter, wait!"

The toddler immediately turned around, thinking he was going to get food. Nat chuckled and crouched down in front of him.

"We made you a present, my little spider monkey. Do you want to see it?"

Peter nodded excitedly. The team always gave the best presents!

Nat pulled a hoodie from behind her back, and Peter gasped. It was red and blue and had a black spider decal in the middle of the chest. It was perfect.

Natasha smiled softly at his awe. "We made this for you so you'd have your own superhero suit. You have super cool powers, you have super cool teammates, and now you have a super cool super suit."

Peter jumped up and down excitedly. "I get to be a superhero like you guys?" he asked incredulously.

Nat smiled and nodded. "But there's one thing I need you to remember before I can give you this suit, ok?"

Peter nodded determinedly.

"The most important thing about being a superhero is to remember this: with great power comes great responsibility. If you're going to be a superhero, you have to remember that, ok? You already have such a big heart, you're already an amazing kid, Peter. We know you will be an amazing hero, because you already are."

Peter hugged Nat tightly, and she gladly returned it. "Thank you," he whispered into the crook of her neck.

She smiled into his hair. "You're welcome, паук обезьяна."

Peter released her from his grasp and asked, "Can I try it on now?"

Nat agreed and watched him run off to his room with his hoodie. She turned back to the people in the room with her and was surprised when she saw tears in their eyes.

Clint broke the silence first by sniffling. "That was so beautiful," he sobbed.

The Black Widow rolled her eyes and started fixing up a plate for Peter.

What she didn't know was that he wouldn't come out of his room that day.
———————————————————————————
Storytime!
Me and my brother were home alone when we heard the doorknob violently shaking like someone was in the house (it was the doorknob of the closed living room door). He came in my room and then we heard loud thudding sounds like a man with boots was stomping in the living room. Fast forward, we were locked in my room and my mom raced home and no one was in the house and all the doors were still locked. In conclusion, my ghost is being weird.

This b*tch empty...
-spidey