Mommy!

Third Person POV
Peter was in the torture room again. They were being especially mean today and he didn't know why.

Currently, a man dressed in all black was walking around the chair Peter was strapped into, twirling a knife in between his fingers.

"This would all be over if you would just tell us what bass the Avengers were going after next, Arachnid," the man said with a cold stare.

Peter flinched at the name. It was his old codename whenever he was part of Hydra, and he hated it. Too many bad memories came with it.

But he still shook his head stubbornly. He could handle the pain, he had dealt with it for years before he found his new family, what was a little more?

The man sighed dramatically and said, "I won't lie, I was kind of hoping you would say that."

Peter tensed. This wasn't going to end well.

He was only able to watch as the man stomped forwards, the knife angled down as he marched towards the toddler.

And all he could do was scream as it was buried in his thigh.

Tears streamed down the boys face, the pain overtaking all of his fighting instincts. At that moment, he wasn't a Hydra weapon, or even the superhero he wanted to be. In that moment, he was just a kid, a child, who didn't deserve an ounce of what had happened to him.

The sadist grinned at the boy's pain and grabbed another knife off of the tray beside the chair. He began cutting designs into Peter's skin and watching intently as the blood dripped down.

He did it for two hours.

Two whole hours of Peter screaming out in pain, tears cutting through the grime on his face. Two hours worth of torture and blood. Two hours that Peter would never get out of his head.

But then something happened.

An alarm went off above Peter's head. He had only heard that alarm one other time in his life, the day he escaped.

The man immediately ran over to the door and the guards.

"What's happening?" he yelled, clearly mad about being disturbed.

An agent passed right as he asked and called out as he ran, "The Avengers infiltrated their base, get ready to fight!"

And when the man turned back towards Peter, he grinned showing the blood on his teeth. "I probably should've told you that this was the base they were coming to next. Oops."

In pure rage, the man grabbed a large knife and stabbed it right into Peter's stomach.

The toddler immediately sputtered in pain, blood beginning to drip out of his mouth. There was so much pain in his little body. Peter didn't know if he would be able to stand it.

That question left his mind immediately when the man in front of him tensed up and then fell to the ground.

Natasha stood behind him, her widow bites still charged up. She smirked at the sight of the agent on the floor.

Her smirk fell immediately when she saw Peter. He was covered in blood and had knives sticking out of his leg and stomach.

"Peter!" she yelled, terrified at seeing the boy so broken.

But the situation really hit her when he uttered one word.

"Mommy?"

Tears began streaming down her face as she shakily began undoing his restraints. "You're going to be okay, my little spider monkey. I promised."

Once he was free, Natasha carefully picked him up in her arms, a small sob escaping her mouth at the whimper that left his. She ran towards the exit, doing her best not to jostle him too much.

"Bruce, get ready, he's injured real bad," she said weakly into her comms.

Bucky, who was waiting on the quin jet, paled drastically when he heard that. He had just stood up to go look for them when Nat burst into the jet, a mutilated Peter in her arms.

The soldier felt bile rise in his throat at the sight, but he still rushed over to their sides.

And Peter uttered one word excitedly.

"Daddy!"

Bucky felt a tear run down his face as he said, "Yeah buddy, I'm here."

And then he could only watch as his son lost consciousness.
———————————————————————————
.....sorry?

Ok two things:
1- my friend's grandma is ok, they got her stable and she should be fine so thank you for the support
2-I just published the first two chapters of an Avengers social media au. It has my OC Livia Stark as the main character and Peter Parker as the love interest. It's also a soulmate au. If this interests you please read it!!!!!

Doth mother know...
-spidey