Lokitty!

Third Person POV
After everyone had woken up- and Tony ignored all jests from the team about being a softy- the group sat down for breakfast. Peter had finally gotten a high chair so that he didn't need to sit on someone's lap.

Pietro still teased him about being short, though.

Peter was halfway through a bowl of Lucky Charms when he noticed Thor fidgeting in his seat. The child cocked his head to the side.

"What's wrong, Uncle Thor?" he asked, though with his speech issue, it sounded more like 'unka thow'.

The god smiled at Peter and reassured him that it was nothing, though the squirming didn't stop. Thor finally sighed and stood from his seat.

"I have received news from Asgard today," he addressed the table. "It seems that father has decided Loki's time in his cell has come to an end, but he has been given a new punishment. Having a significant amount of his powers stripped and being sent to live on Midgard. More specifically, in the tower with us."

The table immediately erupted in shouts and protests.

"The greasy weasel is gonna live here?"

"That puny god is being set free?"

"What if he hurts Peter?"

"He touches the kid, he gets tossed out the window."

Amongst all of the shouting, the sight of Tony struggling to breathe evaded everyone's eyes. Well, except Peter's.

Peter wiggled out of his high chair- very ungracefully, might I add- and ran over to Tony's seat. He haphazardly climbed into the mans lap and placed his little hands on Stark's face.

"Uncle Tony, you have to breathe! If you don't breathe you'll suffocate and if you suffocate then who's gonna help me break stuff in the lab and make fun of Uncle Clint and-" Peter continued to ramble, making sure Tony's eyes stayed focused on his face the whole time.

The mention of dying didn't help at all, but the little creature trying to calm him down did. Tony slowly got his breathing even and deep. Realizing that he had actually helped out the man, Peter grinned and wrapped his arms around Tony's neck. Tony held the kid tightly to his chest.

The Avengers all watched in awe. This kid was really helping them out in so many ways.

Suddenly, a loud noise interrupted the moment. Thor grimaced. "That would be my brother."

The group all waited in tense silence as Thor went to get Loki.

The blond came back with a lean, raven haired man. Peter liked the fancy clothes he had on. They looked swooshy.

Loki winced when he saw all of the glares focused his way. "Before I am attacked by each of you, I would like to plead my case. I sincerely apologize for the damage I caused your city and, well, you. I was not of the right mind, mostly because someone else was invading it. My thoughts and actions were not my own, though I still feel deep regret for any harm I may have caused you. I hope that this answered some of your questions and maybe put us on the road to forgiveness."

Everyone in the room looked shocked, except for Thor who was beaming with pride. They were still wary, though.

Peter understood the man. He had been made to do bad things just like he had. So Peter trusted him.

Because of this, Peter used his spider strength to wiggle out of Tony's iron grip. He toddled quickly over to the mischievous man quickly in order to evade the reaching hands of the Avengers. He made grabby hands at the god.

Loki hesitantly reached down and picked the boy up. He was fearing for his life once he saw the looks sent his way by the superheroes. Though his fear quickly faded when he felt two little arms hugging his neck.

"It's ok Uncle Loki, the bad men made me hurt people, too. But they forgave me so they can forgive you too! I promise," he whispered into the crook of Loki's neck where his head rested.

Loki's eyes watered and he hugged the young boy tighter to him. No one had ever accepted him that quickly, and right then, Loki vowed that he would protect that precious child with his life.

"Thank you, little one."
———————————————————————————
My dad found my secret box of cookies and made me put them in the kitchen :(

I'm in me mum's car...
-spidey