Chapter:- 4

Zayan's POV:

"Mamu (Mother's brother). Utiye (Uthiye)." I heard a baby voice in my sleep.

(Get up).

"Come on baby. Uthao Mamu ko." Another voice said. I swear I'll kill this person who is telling the little baby to wake me up from my lovely sleep.

(Wake him up.)

"Nayi (Nahi) ut (uth) lahe (rahe) hai. Ab kaite(kaise) utaun(uthatun)." Again the baby voice. Yes baby go. I won't get up now. I'm hell tired.

(He is not waking up. How should I wake him up now?)

"Chalo paani ki baarish karte hai princess in ke uper.". The another voice said. He really became a big enemy of mine now.

(Let's do a rain of water on him.)

"Kya thote(Chhote) Mamu, aap to (ko) itna bi(bhi) nayi(nahi) pata te(ke) baalit(baarish) paani ti(ki) hi hoti hai." Said the baby. I wanted to laugh out loud but I was out of energy.

(What Chhote(Younger/Small; but here younger) Mamu, you don't even know that rain contains water only.)

"Are haa, princess. Mein bhi kitna pagal hu. Bushi bohot smart hai." Said the voice and now I recognized the voice. It's none other than the great Ali. He is the one who calls Bushra princess.

(Oh yes, princess. I'm such a fool. Bushi is very smart.)

"Wo to main hu." She said. And I know she might be raising her imaginary coller which she has learned from our Aaliya.

(That's I'm.)

"Accha chalo hum ab inhe uthate hai. Main apna method use kru kya princess?" Ali said. I know what will he do next and I don't want to become the victim of his method.

(Okay, now let's wake him up. Should I use my method, princess?)

"Ha Thote Mamu. Letin(Lekin) aap tya(kya) kalende(karenge)?" She asked. Both were busy in themselves to notice.

(Yes Chhote Mamu. But what will you do?)

And you know what will he do? He will start tickling me. This is what he was calling His method.

"Hum unko tickling krenge." He said getting excited. I just shook my head at his excitement. He'll never grow up. And Bushra, she was in Ali's arms and she clapped her hands when she heard about tickling.

Well, she loves doing this thing alot. She really enjoy it when someone do this to her or she sees someone doing it to someone else.

(We'll tickle him.)

"You should not do this to someone when he is sleeping." I said to them who were getting excited.

"Oh. Bhai?!" Ali said.

"Mamu!!" Bushra said more like shouted. I just smiled at her, took her in my arms and tickled her. She giggled.

"When you woke up Bhai?" Ali asked.

"When you were planning to use your method on me." I said looking at him and he chuckled.

"Ohhh." He said.

"By the way, why were you waking me up so early?" I asked looking at him.

"Early? Bhai it's already 6:10 am. If you'll not get up now then you'll miss your Namaz(Prayer)." He said and I looked at the time.

"Oh. Damn. How can I sleep like a log. Bushi, aap Chhote Mamu ke sath jaiye, mein abhi Namaz padh k aata hu. Okay." I said last part to the little one who was sitting on my lap. I kissed her forehead.