Chapter:- 18

Zayan's POV:

I was looking at her who was looking so pretty while sleeping. Her hair strands on her face. Big eyelashes touching her cheeks. So innocent while she is the first bold girl I have ever seen. But I love her boldness. She has her own charm.

It's already 1 of the morning and I'm still awake. I couldn't sleep. I think because I slept after Fajr today. No not today. Yesterday. It's already 1 in the morning. I remember how she said no to our honeymoon to spend time with all of us. I feel lucky to have her. Happy that she is in my Nikah. She is perfect in her own way. Masha Allah.

I came back to reality when I felt her moving. I looked at her who was getting irritated by her hair which was on her face. She sleeps with her hair open. Just like Appi and Aaliya. They also sleep opening their hair. I remove the hair which was disturbing her tugging it behind her ear and she relaxed. Sleeping without any worry. But I was doing the most important thing. Gazing her. I don't know for how many hours I kept looking at her when the sleep took over me.

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt a hand running through my hairs. Who can be this? I didn't sleep in Ammi's room. Then I remember that she is none other than my other half. My wife. It made my lips smile on its own. 

"Are you waking me up or making me sleep?" I asked in my sleepy voice without opening my eyes.

"Waking you up because we have missed our Tahajjud prayer." She said and it made me shocked. Ya Allah!! I missed my Tahajjud. I opened my eyes at once and looked at her who was looking at me while keeping her head on her right hand. My sleep was gone by now.

"We missed it?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes. I thought you will wake me up that's why I didn't put alarm on my phone." She said smiling and I sighed.

"I slept late last night. Sleep was far away from me. I think because I slept after Fajr yesterday." I said pressing my lips.

"Don't worry. After some days it will become habit so you'll be able to sleep early." She said caressing my cheek with her left hand which was free.

"But you will make me sleep after Fajr? You won't stop it?" I asked her who shook her head.

"No. Not at all. You have to sleep after Fajr everyday." She said more like ordered. I like her dominating nature.

"But today I slept more than other days because I couldn't get up for Tahajjud." I tried to give her reason for not letting me sleep.

"You said you slept late last night. You might have slept around 1 or 2 so still now you have slept for three and half hours only as it's already 5:30 in the morning. Even less than other days." She said narrowing her brows at me.
I sighed.

"Okay let's go and pray first. Then we'll decide what we will do." I said sitting on the bed.

"No. It's already decided. You are sleeping after Fajr." She said pointing her index finger at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay. But on one condition." I said.

"What?"

"You will give me the massage like you did yesterday." I said smiling at her who smiled. It felt heaven when she had put oil on my hair  and running her magical fingers. I didn't want her to stop.

"Okay. Done. I'll do it." She said smiling at me.

"And one more thing." I said showing her my one finger. She asked me raising her brows up.

"You will also sleep with me." I said smiling at her. She chuckled.
"We will see about that. But for now go and fresh up. We have to pray." She saif pushing me in the bathroom. I nodded my head and went inside. After cleaning my teeth and doing wudu I went out. I looked at her who was wearing her scarf. She looked at me smiling and I smiled back. I went in front of mirror and did my hair then took out my cap from the drawer. I walked towards her who was looking at my every action, kissed on her forehead. She smiled and closed her eyes.