Chapter:- 10

Zayan's POV:

"Hadi, have you booked our tickets?" I asked Hadi who was arranging some files in our study. We have been staying in this mansion which Abbu bought two years ago in Bangalore.

"Yes sir. I have already booked them. The flight is at 6 in the evening." He said turning to me and I nodded my head.

"Okay. You go take rest for sometime. We still have 5 hours. Go and sleep for sometimes. You are working from morning." I said. He is literally helping me from morning. It's been two days we came here. I came on Monday and today is Thursday. I miss my family.

"No sir. It's alright. I'll take it after I'm done arranging these files." He said still arranging smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm giving you an order. Go right now. You are banned to enter in this study." I said getting up from my chair and pushed him out of study.

"But sir." He tried to protest.

"No buts. Nothing. Go and rest. I'll do the remaining works." I said and closed the door. He is not taking rest from the day we came here. We had an important meeting today at 8 in the morning. We got the deal. Alhamdulillah.

I was arranging the remaining file when my phone rang. I took my phone from the table and smiled at the caller ID.

"Assalamualaikum Appi." I said to Zoha Appi.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. You are not coming, right? Should I tell everyone to postpone the Nikah?" She directly asked. I smiled at her sentence.

"What can I do? I have to attend important meetings here." I said. I don't want them to know that I'm coming today. I'll give them surprise.

"We even shopped for your bride's wedding dress. And you are not ready to come." She whined. I smiled at her word. My Bride. That sounds beautiful.

"I'll come soon Insha Allah. How is everyone? I'm missing you all." I said sighing. I'm really missing them.

"If you are missing us then come fast. Ammi is really gonna take your class. And Aaliya is also going to have your head once you come back. And the little girl of mine, she is winning for her Mamu whenever she needs chocolate. You have spoilt her." She said last part in anger making me laugh.

"I'm missing her too. And I have bought a big packet of chocolate for her. I'll handle Ammi don't worry. Have you all selected my Sherwani?" I asked. Yes I told them to select my Sherwani.

"Yep. Affan, Ali, Jack and Ayaan went yesterday to your favourite shop and bought it. It's really beautiful." She said excitedly. I smiled at her excitement.

"Mommy." I heard my doll's voice.

"Go my doll is calling you. I'll come soon Insha Allah. Allah Hafiz." I said to her.

"Allah Hafiz. Take care of yourself and also of Hadi." She said and hung up. I smiled at her care for Hadi. She really cares for each and every person related to our family. Hadi might not be our family member but he became like a brother to us in last 3 months. Yes, he joined 3 months back only.

After arranging files, I went to check on Hadi. I opened his room to see him half laying on bed with still his shoes in his feet. I shook my head and made him sleep properly on bed. He reminds me of Ali. He is literally this clumsy. He doesn't even change his clothes if he feels bore to change. After getting out of his room, I went to mine. I waited for Zuhar Adhaan so that I pray first then go to sleep. I didn't even sleep last night because of this important meeting.

After praying Zuhar, I was laying on bed thinking about the coming life. Many things were bothering me. If I won't be able to keep her happy then? If she won't feel comfortable around me then? These types of thoughts were going in my mind.