Chapter:- 14

Anum's POV:-

The car stopped in front of a beautiful mansion. I was mesmerized by it's beauty. The whole mansion was decorated with different colours of lights making it look more beautiful and mesmerizing. I came out of my thoughts when I found the door of my side open. I looked at the person only to gasp. Because he was standing there leaning in front of me. Yes. Him. Zayan Khan. He is damn handsome. Masha Allah. Fair skin, black eyes which can make anyone drown in them just by one stare, a very beautiful light mole at his chin which I want to touch right now.

"You have whole night to stare at me." His voice brought me out of my stare and I smiled hearing his words. He smiled looking at me. His smile was enough to make my heart go crazy.

"Ahh!! Don't smile man. You are taking my breath away." I thought to myself. 

"Come out. Or should I help you?" He asked me smilingly.

"Huh?" I was busy in staring at him that I didn't hear what he said. He chuckled.

"Your dress seems heavy so I just asked." He said smiling and I smiled widely under my veil. I tried to get out but this heavy dress was not letting me. Suddenly he bend down and held the base of my dress making me smile. But he couldn't see my face as I was still wearing my veil.

"I would love to carry you inside but see them, they are waiting to tease you." He said pointing at the clans who were standing at the door way and smiled at me. I smiled at him.

"I won't mind getting tease by them though." I said to him who was looking at me. He narrowed his eyes at me and then his beautiful smile was replaced by a mischievous smirk.

"Really? Then I think I should do what I have said." He said and in a second I was in his arms making me shriek. He laughed and walked towards the house gate. But I was smiling and ogling him all the way because I was finding his smile more beautiful at this time. He was about to put me down when we reached the entrance. But stopped when the clan shouted together.

"Bhai wait." I looked them with confusion. What happened?

"Let us take a picture." Ali said smiling widely and all nodded their head.

"But Bhabhi's face." Affan said pointing at my veil.

"We'll ask Bhai to pick her up like this again tomorrow." Adeeba said smirking at him while he chuckled. I smiled at their mischievous acts.

"I don't have any problem anyway." He said to them smiling big and all of them hooted. All the old ladies were just standing and was enjoying the show. They took several pictures of us. Then he was about to enter when Zoha Appi came in front of him making him stop.

"Now what?" He asked making a confused face and she rolled her eyes.

"We will take our Bhabhi inside but you're not allowed." She said making me confuse and he looked at her with frowns.

"And why is that?" He asked narrowing his brows making me stand on the floor.

"Because you haven't given us our Naiq yet." She said. Oh. Now I got it. Mom came and took me inside. I looked back at him and found he was smiling at them.

"Sit hear beta." She made me sit on the sofa and helped me to remove my Abaya. She then placed the dress's veil on my face hiding it properly.

"May Allah protect you from all the evils." Badi Ammi said who was sitting beside me caressing my head. I smiled at her.

"Bhai what about us? You can't do this partiality with us." I heard Ali's voice.

"What do you want, little boy?" I heard his voice. Oh Allah. His voice us so beautiful.