Chapter:- 11

Anum's POV:

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked the two girls who were standing at the door.

"We came to enjoy your Haldi and Mehendi function." Zoha Appi said giving me a big smile and I chuckled.

"It will be so much fun." Aaliya shouted entering in the house and I smiled looking at her excitement.

"Don't shout girly. What will Aunty think?" Appi said giving her light smack on her head. She pouted. I smiled at her.

"Zoha why are you shouting at my girl. Aunty will not think anything." Ammi said coming in the living room.

"See Aunty. She always does this with me." Aaliya said pouting her lips when Ammi hugged her to her chest while Appi shook her head and I chuckled.

"Drama Queen." Zoha Appi said shaking her head and gave Ammi a hug greeting her.

"Aunty we came here to help you both for preparations of the functions." Zoha Appi said while sitting on the couch and I too sat beside her.

"But dear, you guys also have so much to prepare for the wedding, right?" Ammi asked smiling at her and she chuckled.

"Yes Aunty. We have to. But Zayan sent us here because no one is here to help you both. So we came here." Appi said smiling widely and I smiled. This Zayan guy is really something. My respect for him is growing more day by day. Without meeting him I started to like him. I guess.

"If you guys came here then who is there to help Ayla Bhabhi and Saima?" Ammi asked narrowing her brows.

"Ammi and Badi Ammi are enough for each other. And even their husbands are with them. So don't worry, they will do anything their wives will tell them to do." Appi said chuckling and we all laughed at her last statement.

"Okay. No problem. We will enjoy doing works together." Ammi said smiling widely and I nodded my head.

"And Anum go and wake your brother up. He is still sleeping." Ammi said looking at me and I nodded my head at her.

"Does Zaid Bhai sleep till this time?" Aaliya asked with frowns and I rolled my eyes.

"No. He is the one who wakes up at 4 but he is not going to office from last 4 days that's why he sleeps after praying Fajr." I explained them. He's really getting on my nerves now. It's already 8:30 now.

"Okay you go and wake Zaid Bhai up. We will help Aunty in the kitchen." Zoha Appi said walking towards the kitchen.

"Okay." I said and moved towards his room. I entered in his room to see him coming out of the bathroom. He has taken shower.

"What are you doing there doll? Come inside." He said without looking at me.

"You woke up early today? That's new from last 4 days." I said walking towards his bed and sat down. He just nodded his head. Why is he so silent today?

"What happen to you? Why are you so silent today?" I asked him walking towards him who was doing his hair looking in the mirror.

"Nothing just like that." He said still not facing me and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going to miss me? That's why you are so silent?" I asked him smiling a bit and he shook his head.

"But I think I'm right." I said smiling and turned him towards me who was looking down with sad face.

"You were the one who always wanted me to leave this house, right? Then why are you acting like this?" I teased him but tears were also there in my eyes. I'm also going to miss him.