Chapter:- 34

Anum's POV:

I was selecting a best dress for tonight. Well, today's night is very special. I'm gonna confess my love for my handsome. I smiled thinking about it. It's 7 at night and tomorrow is our last day of staying here. We'll leave for Mumbai day after tomorrow Insha Allah. In this whole 5 days we visited many places. Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern, Galata Tower, a beautiful sunset from Golden Horns, gardens of Beylerbeyi Palace, dinner cruise along with Bosporus and a tea date of Turkish tea at scenic teahouse. And not to forget a romantic dinner date at Maidens Tower; which is surrounded by the sea. It was so adorable and attractive. I just can't forget these days. Beautiful days of my life with the perfect life partner. With my handsome. My breath. My life. My heart. But today he went out for something which I don't even know and he will come after 9:30. So I have whole 2 and half hours to prepare for our dinner date at our terrace. I came out of my thoughts when the room's door bell rang.

"It must be Mark." I said to myself moving to the door. I look from the hole and found Mark standing there with worry in his eyes. What happened? Why is he so worried? I opened the door. He sighed. Before I can ask something he said.

"Ma'am, call sir. He is continuously calling me. I think you are not picking up his calls. He is hell worried. Just call him, ma'am." He was saying continuously.

"Okay. Calm down. I'm calling him." I said and he nodded. I smiled.

"Okay ma'am. I'll just bring the things you told me to buy. It's in the car only and I forgot. Because sir was continuously calling so I was in hurry." He said smiling at me. I smiled and nodded my head. He left and I closed the door.

"Let's see why my handsome is worried." I said going to bed and took my phone from the table. Opened it and was shocked. Because he called me 15 times. What happened? I dialled his number and it was picked up in one ring.

"Where are you wifey? Everything alright? You okay? I'm calling you from last 20 minutes. You don't have fever again, right? Answer me, love." He was saying continuously and asking me to answer him. I smiled.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. Don't worry, handsome. I'm alright. Nothing happened. And I don't have fever. Don't worry, love." I said smiling. He took a deep sigh.

"Then why were you not picking up your phone, love? I was damn worried." He said and I smiled.

"Why? Why were you worried?" I asked to know his feelings. Though I'm going to make him confess them tonight.

"What why? I left you alone there. Even Mark was not there. And on top of that you were not picking up my calls. Of course I would be worried, love." He said sighing and I shook my head smiling. Don't worry, handsome. I'll make you confess today. Any how.

"I'm alright. Just come soon. I'm getting scared." I said.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know how much my wife gets scared." His answer made me chuckle.

"I'll be there in an hour, love." He said and I smiled walking towards my bag to take out my clothes.

"Okay. Now go and finish your works fast." I said taking out a silky golden colour gown.

"Okay, love. Just be careful. Don't open the door before checking. Have you taken your medicine?" He asked.

"Okay. I'll be careful. You just come fast. And yes, I have taken my medicine. Don't worry." I said smiling. I took out black colour tuxedo for him.

"Okay then. Allah Hafiz." He said.
"Allah Hafiz." I said and cut the call. That's when the door bell rang. I opened the door but not before following my handsome's order. Mark was standing there with flowers and decoration materials smiling at me.