Chapter:- 8

Zayan's POV:

I got out of my car only to see my siblings standing at the doorstep glaring at me making me confuse. What happened? I didn't forget anything, right? I was thinking to myself looking at them.

"You'll get to know when you'll ask them. Don't bother me." My mind said and I rolled my eyes inwardly.

"What is it? Have I forgotten something? Someone's birthday or anniversary?" I asked them but they were still glaring at me.

"Okay. I give up. Please remind me." I said raising my hands up. But they didn't budge from their position.

"What is the punishment?" I asked moving towards them and they all sighed.

"Will you do as we will say?" Affan asked raising his brows at me and I smiled. Finally someone spoke.

"May be. Depends." I said shrugging my shoulder and he rolled his eyes.

"No depends. You have to do it." Aaliya said more like ordered and I chuckled.

"Okay no problem." I said smiling at her.

"You will have to buy ice cream for us tonight after dinner." Ali said and all nodded making me smile.

"Okay. It will be done, little boy." I said smiling and patted his cheek.

"And you will make dinner for us tomorrow." Aaliya said looking at me and I sighed. That's difficult because I'm leaving for business meeting tomorrow.

"But I'm going on a business trip tomorrow morning." I said looking at all of them and getting glares from them.

"That's not fair." Aaliya whined.

"No problem Aaloo. He can make it after he returns." Affan said smiling at me amr I chuckled.

"Yes. I can." I said smiling at them then turned towards house.

"But tell me first, why am I being punished?" I asked entering in the house as they didn't let me in till now.

"Because you didn't tell them that you are getting married." I heard Zoha Appi's voice.

"Well it was not me. Elders told me to keep it secret." I said with frowns and they all just shrugged.

"Okay. Bhai go get fresh up. I'll make tea for you." Aaliya said pushing me to the stairs.

"Okay little girl. I'm going. Just make it hard one with lots of sugar." I said walking towards the stairs.

"Done Bhai." She said smiling at me and left for kitchen. I went to my room and sighed thinking about the business trip. I have to pack also and I came late today from the office. It was hell tiring day. I laid down on bed without removing shoes or anything and closed my eyes.

"I'm hell tired." I said to myself.
I was thinking about my day in the office when I remembered Uncle's face.

'Why was Uncle so shocked looking at Aaliya?' I thought. I was thinking about Uncle's shocked face. It's so confusing. I was still on bed when there was knock on the room.

"Come in." I said still with closed eyes.

"Bhai." I heard Aaliya's voice. I opened my eyes to see her standing with a cup of tea.

"Oh. Yes I totally forgot about the tea. Keep it on the table, little girl. I'll get freshen up." I said smiling at her.

"Okay." She said smiling back at me.
Then I went to bathroom and got freshen up. It really washed away my all tiredness. I came out of the washroom only to find Aaliya still sitting there and it made me confused.