Chapter:- 25

Third Person's POV:

She was shocked at his question.

"Come again?" She asked more like whispered.

"Why didn't you say this that night only?" He repeated his question looking in her beautiful eyes. She looked down and closed her eyes.

'He knew that it was me? But how?' She thought inwardly.

"Yes. I knew. Because no one can forget a devil's voice right?" He said smirking so that she raise her head up. And he got what he wanted. She raised her head with fire blazing eyes.

"What did you say? Devil? I'll kick you. Very hard." She said while clenching her nails in front of his face. While he was trying to stop his smile looking at her angry face which was looking beautiful to him. He started doing his works ignoring her completely who was cursing him continuously.

"You did something in college, right?" He asked her while doing some editing in the file. She looked at him shocked.

"How do you know?" She asked him composing herself because he was right. 

"You always come here when you do something wrong. Or if sir doesn't pick up your calls, which is not possible right now because his phone is not on silent." He said boring his light brown eyes in her dark one. She looked down with her beating heart.

"But this time I didn't do anything wrong." She said firmly.

"You can share it with me you know. I'll not judge you. You may feel light after sharing." He said looking at her who was looking at him.

"If you want to then only. I'm not forcing you." He said. While she smiled at him. He was shocked. Because he hasn't seen her smiling ever. He was finding her more pretty with smile on her face. 

"So you can smile too. I thought devil like you only know how to shout. Nothing else." He said looking at her beautiful face.

"You are a mood spoiler. Idiot." She said angrily looking away while he laughed.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I won't say anything. You can share it." He said raising his hands up. She looked at him and after taking a deep breath she started telling him the whole incident. He was shocked listening to the incident.

"You should have punched that jerk more. Not more. Until his whole face was painted with bruises. He is a fu**er. How can he hurt a girl? Doesn't he know that the one brought him in this world was also a girl. That ba***rd." He was saying gritting his teeth while she was looking at him with shock evident on her face. She didn't know that a calm boy like him can curse too.

"My Allah!!" She whispered out of shock. He looked at her and found her looking at him with wide eyes and her palm on her mouth. He took a breath to calm himself down as he don't want her to see him in anger.

"Sorry. I just said that in anger." He said looking at her who was still in the same position. Her continuous gaze made his heart beat race. He closed his eyes and looked away from her and started doing his work. But still she was gazing him making him irritated because of his heart's condition. .

She came out of her gazing when he put the file loudly at the table. She looked away and was confused on her own condition.

'How can I look at him continuously? What he might be thinking of me? I'm a fool." She was cursing herself inwardly. She looked at him who was doing his work without glancing at her or talking to her. She kept sitting there for five to ten minutes for him to say something. But he didn't. She was not getting why is he ignoring her. She was now getting irritated. Just to start the conversation she asked him.