Chapter:- 35

Third Person's POV:

She was roaming in her room while taking deep breaths. She looked at herself for once again in the mirror and sighed.

"You can do it girl. You are your brother's princess. And if your brother is strong then how can you be weak. Let's go and do it." She said to herself and nodded. She went out of her room and walked towards their room. She knocked on their door calming her heart. The door was opened by the smiling angel.

"Appi, come." She said holding her hand taking her inside. She smiled and pulled her cheeks. She looked at angel's parents.

"Come dear sit." Amara said and she nodded her head going to her and sat between the couple. Maaz kept his hand on her head and she smiled.

"Do you want to talk about something, dear?" Maaz asked and she nodded her head. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and smirked. He narrowed his eyes at her smirk.

"Actually Uncle I want to talk about something very important." She said smiling at Maaz.

"Okay dear. Go on." Maaz said smiling at her. She took deep breath and looked at Amara who was smiling at her.

"What is it dear?" She asked holding her hands. She took a long breath closing her eyes and what she said made him shocked while his family members were smiling widely.

"I want to marry your son." She opened her eyes when she didn't find anyone's voice.

"I know I'm not the person to talk about this but it's his fault." She said pointing at him who was still in shock.

"He was the one who said that he doesn't love me so I decided to talk to you both." She said pouting her lips. While he got more shocked when she blamed him. All chuckled looking at his face.

"You are going to be my Bhabhi. I'm so happy. Yayyy." They heard Azra's voice who was jumping in excitement. All laughed at her reaction.

"Mom and Dad haven't approved yet, princess." They heard his voice. She rolled her eyes at his answer.

"We don't have any problem boy. I wanted her to be my daughter-in-law from the start." Amara said smiling at him.

"Even I don't have any problem. She is perfect for you." Maaz said and Azra jumped because of happiness.

"Ohh I'm so happy." Azra said hugging Aaliya and all smiled. That's when there was a knock on the door. Hadi went to open the door and found his brother standing smiling at him.

"Bhai she spoiled everything." He said looking at his Bhai with irritating face.

"Who young boy?" He asked coming inside while his parents smiled looking at him.

"Your princess." Hadi answered glaring at her.

"What? What did I do?" She asked glaring at him.

"Why you came here? I was going to talk about us with Uncle and Aunt. But you are one impatient girl. Can't you wait for few more days the way you waited whole week? Spoiled my whole plan." He said still glaring at her.

"Were you really going to talk about us? Oh, I'm an idiot. I missed the chance of seeing him acting all brave." She was saying to herself but again looked at him with fire blazing eyes.

"But you are at fault only. Why did you said you don't love me? You are the one who spoiled your own plan. Not me. Don't blame me." She said angrily. Now they both were standing at mere distance glaring at each other. While others were enjoying their cute fight with a smile.