Chapter:- 7

Anum's POV:

"What??" Aaniya shouted on the other side. I pulled my phone away from my ear.

"Yes. I told you already. Now stop shouting." I said placing the phone back on my year.

"I think you have heard something wrong." She said stubbornly.

"No I didn't. They were really talking about my marriage." I said rolling my eyes. Actually I told her what I heard yesterday evening. And now she is being noisy.

"Then I'll be having my Jeej soon. Who is the lucky guy by the way?" She asked. And I know she must be having that mischievous smile.

"I don't know anything but his name." I said sighing inwardly.

"Then what are you waiting for idiot? Tell me already." She said more like whined and I just laughed.

"Zayan Khan." I said smiling widely. I really wanna meet this guy cause the things Bhai was saying about him made me curious. I'm really impatient to meet him.

'You will only get to meet him after your marriage which is not fixed yet. You fool.' My mind mocked me.

"Ooh. Nice name." She said and I chuckled.

"Aaniya come dear have your food." I heard her Aunt's voice.

"Go and have your lunch. I'll talk to you later and take care of yourself. I'm missing you so much. And don't forget to give a kiss to my prince charming." I said pouting my lips. I miss him.

"Okay. I'm going and you also take care of yourself. I miss you too. He is really asking for chocolate after every hour." She said last part irritatingly and I chuckled.

"Zaid Bhai gave him that much chocolates. I told him not to but he didn't listened to me." I said. Let's see how she reacts.

"Okay. I'm going. Allah Hafiz." She said and I felt she got sad hearing Bhai's name. I shouldn't have said that.

"Hmm. Allah Hafiz." I said and hung up. I went downstairs to see Ammi in the kitchen.

"What are you doing Ammi?" I asked her cause we have already prepared lunch. It's already 12:30.

"Nothing." She said turning to me and moved out of the kitchen. I followed her.

"Have you talked to Aaniya? She was asking for you when she called me." She asked sitting on the couch.

"Yes I have talked. She is fine now I think. She was sounding a bit better than before." I said sitting beside her.

"Yes. I hope she get better soon. I miss her chirping." She said sighing deeply and I nodded my head.

"Me too. By the way Ammi, where is Abbu? He goes everyday from the day his friends came." I said pouting cause Abbu used to stay at home from the day Bhai joined office. 

"He has gone to meet his freinds. After that he has to attend a very important meeting." Ammi said smiling widely at me.

"Bhai can also attend the meeting, right?" I asked.

"Nope. It's very important. He might be done by now." Ammi said looking at the time. I nodded my head.

"Anu. You really trust our choice, right?" Ammi asked all of a sudden.

"What choice?" I asked though I knew what she was talking about.

"For your life partner?" She asked caressing my hand.

"Ammi, you both are my parents. Of course I trust you. You will never choose a guy who is not suitable for me. So yes, I trust you all with my close eyes." I said holding her hand smiling at her. She kissed on my forehead smiling at me.