Chapter:- 16

Zayan's POV:

I woke up when sun was caressing my cheeks with its rays. I opened my eyes and then closed it again only to see my wife's beautiful face. This was the best sleep I ever had. I remember her giving me head massage so that I can sleep. I smiled remembering her smiling face.

"Anum. You are really making me crazy." I said to myself smiling big and shook my head. I looked around and couldn't find her in our room.

"Where is she?"  I asked myself and got up. I checked the time and my eyes widened looking at the time. My Allah. It's 9am already. Damn. Breakfast. I walked towards the wardrobe and took my dress out. Then went to take shower. After taking bath, I wore my casuals. Black T-shirt and black pant. Wore a watch in left hand. I was doing my hair when the door bell rang. I got confused.

'Who can be there early in the morning?' Then I remembered. I took my phone and smiled seeing the message. He will be more than happy. I went out of the room and was on stairs when I saw him coming inside with a huge smile on his face which made me smile too. I went in the dining room and found my all family there waiting for Ali to enter. Yes. I was talking about Ali.

"Bhai." He shouted and jumped on me which made both of us fall on the ground. I laughed and got up to see him smiling brightly.

"What happen boy? Why are you shouting?" Papa asked and I chuckled ruffling his hair.

"Dad. See this. Bhai bought me the laptop I was going to buy in a few days." He showed them the laptop which just came. I walked ahead and greeted them.

"Assalamualaikum everyone." I said giving a kiss on Ammi's head and she patted my cheek.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam." All answered and I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I smiled and looked at her who smiled back at me.

"Bhai, you are late today. Any specific reason?" The naughty girl of our family asked. Aaliya. I chuckled and looked at her.

"Yes. There is." I said sitting beside Anum smiling widely. 

"Really? And what's that?" Adeeba asked smirking at me and I sighed inwardly. They are all in one category.

"I slept after Fajr." I said smiling at them and their eyes widened. 

"Don't joke Bhai." Ali said chuckling and I chuckled.

"I'm telling the truth only. You can ask Anum too." I said pointing at her who came out of her daydream. Well, she was ogling me. 

"Huh?" She looked at everyone without any clue and then at me. I smiled at her cute confused face.

"Bhabhi. Bhai slept after Fajr?" Ali asked her and she smiled then nodded her head. 

"Really Bhabhi?" It was Affan who asked this time. I chuckled looking at his shocked face.

"Yes. I forced him. Don't you guys know how much he sleeps. Whole 24 hours, right?" She said in a mocking tone looking at them then turned to me. I smiled at her making her roll her eyes. And my siblings nodded their heads.

"By the way Zayan where is Affan's present? I mean Ali got his present and we got ours. What about him?" Zoha Appi asked me and I smiled.

"Well, should I say it?" I asked raising my brows and she nodded her head. 

"Bhai speak up. Fast." Ali and Aaliya said together more like whined making me chuckle.

"It's on its way boy. Don't worry." I said to Affan who was looking at me with a smile.

"I don't need anything Bhai. I have you all that's enough for me." He said smiling at me and I smiled too. He is the most serious person in our family.