𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

a/n: the flashback scenes are nearly over and I'm totally going to miss them
:(

BUT

WE REACHED 1K VIEWS
*party cannon*

thank you so much, I love and appreciate all your votes and comments.

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ]

! there are swear words and graphic scenes (?) in this chapter, please skip if you're not comfortable !

"Hey, I'm going to head to the training room early," Yoongi announced. There was a mumble of response from a half awake Jungkook, who was sprawled on his bed with his pillow over his head. Yoongi didn't bother to expand, and letting out a small yawn, headed out of the room.

The four boys had grown inseparable over the last few years and had begun to flourish under the vigorous training of the laboratory. Under normal circumstances Yoongi wouldn't be allowed to walk around without a guard but, after increasingly good behaviour on his part (meaning that he hadn't set anything on fire in at least a week), they'd allowed him this slither of freedom.

He scoffed at the word 'freedom'. He wondered if he would truly get to experience the true meaning of the word ever again.

His reward totally sucked. The only place he could travel was to and from the cafeteria, the training room and his shared cell. He would have preferred something more useful- like extra food or a new blanket to replace his scorched one. Still, he wasn't going to disregard what he'd been given.

He knew he wasn't going to train but, with Jungkook curled up and napping like a sloth on sleeping pills, he knew that he would be the only one there. It would be nice to have time to relax away from the others.

But, as he entered the training room, he realised he'd overestimated his luck when he wished for a tranquil morning because, in the middle of the room, a fight had broken out.

Yoongi squinted from the doorway and noticed the familiar black gleam of a guard uniform, who appeared to be staring down at two teenagers of a similar age to Yoongi.

He noticed that the guard's temper was increasingly growing, a vein popping out at the side of his neck and his face blushing red with rage. Yoongi decided to leave. Sure, he was interested about these potential new recruits but, on the other hand, he didn't feel like getting into a fight.

Just as he wrapped his fingers around the cool metal door handle, he heard a loud noise of hand hitting skin echo throughout the room.

An angry roar erupted from one of the boys as the other flew across the room, due to the force of the hit, and landed in a pitiful heap in the corner of the room. He let out a piteous cry before he slumped down, a trail of blood seeping from a wound on his head.

Yoongi knew that he was a selfish person but even he couldn't overlook this whole situation. He had to help these boys otherwise they'd be utterly battered and bruised.

This theory was only further proven when the other boy tried to fight the guard, who'd assaulted his friend, sending a weak punch towards his shoulder. 'These boys are digging a hole for themselves,' he thought as he strolled forwards and pulled the two people apart.

"What's going of here?" He said.

The guard glared down at him and spit at him. Yoongi felt his skin prickle in anger but he shoved the rage down and reached forward, patting a hand on the guard's shoulder.