𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

a/n: can you believe we are on chapter forty already?! i've always wanted to write a bts ff but they always flopped and now I'm out here doing a ff with forty chapters. wth that's so crazy (☉_☉)

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 ]

Jungkook felt the familiar feeling of cool metal around his wrists.

His eyes snapped open immediately as he quickly examined the room, looking from one white wall to the other and realising the room was completely empty except for the bed which, consequently, he'd been strapped to. He pulled at the tight metal, gritting his teeth as he tried to wrench his hands from the metal handcuffs. There was the slight noise of metal bending but to no avail did he manage to escape. It was probably a result of the anaesthetic which had weakened his powers.

What had happened? He tried to remember what events had taken place but his mind came up blank. The last thing he remembered was Yoongi telling him to hide in the bedroom and then, darkness.

He couldn't believe that he'd been caught so easily. MediHeal Laboratory has been hunting him for 5 years and they hadn't even got close to capturing him so, what had changed? And was anyone else caught?

The though of his hyungs in chains made him feel anxious and he pulled at the chains harder in despair. He had to find out if they had made it out. He had to.

He felt the pop of a screw as the metal was ripped from its socket. The metal fell loosely and he managed to wiggle his sore hand out from the constraint. One down, one more to go.

His left hand proved more difficult. He twisted and turned his entire body and, while the metal creaked from effort, the cuff remained in place. He moaned in annoyance and yanked again, unaware that if he pulled any harder, he would break the bones in his wrist.

"I would stop that if I were you," a grainy voice called from behind him.

He hadn't realised that someone had entered the room but the voice was instantly recognisable. The pudgy man stood before him was Dr Lee, the old doctor from the facility in the USA.

"Where am I?" Jungkook growled, pulling at his wrist without even flinching at the pain that shot through his entire arm.

"You're still in Seoul," the man said, grabbing a clipboard and scribbling some unknown notes down. "You've been brought into our new improved facility after Test Subject 313 destroyed the last one." The man's voice was emotionless, as if the burning down of his old work place and the intercontinental travel didn't effect him in the slightest.

"Am I the only one?" Jungkook didn't need to expand; anyone smart enough would realise that he was talking about his friends and whether they'd been captured alongside him.

The man looked up from the clipboard and slid the glasses, that had slipped down his crooked nose, back up. His face was still an endless void but, if you looked closely, you could see the beginning of a scowl between the crease of his eyebrows.

"Yes." Dr Lee's voice was tinged with regret.

"Don't worry, you'll be reunited soon enough," a mocking voice called from behind the bed. Jungkook tried to turn to see who had managed to sneak up on him when the mystery man spoke again.

"Thought you could get away, didn't you?" The voice growled, his warm breath and spittle hitting the side of Jungkook's face. He grimaced and leaned away especially when he recognised the man who was speaking.

The Captain. The dreaded man who had made it his life mission to hunt the boys until his last breath. The man who would mercilessly torture Jungkook and his friends if given the opportunity. The man who was the cause of Jungkook's anxiety.