𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

a/n: I was going to thank you guys for 20k views when I realised that we're nearly at 22k...that's insane, thank you!

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ]

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY," a chorus of voices rang out, jolting me out from my deep slumber.

I heard a sleepy moan from the other side of the room and I realised what was happening. My suspicions were only confirmed when I peeked through my tired eyes to see the six boys leaning over Jungkook's bed, smiles adorning their faces. Taehyung had even gone as far to wear a purple party hat, a party horn dangling from his lips as he kept blowing it much to the annoyance of both Jungkook and I.

He lazily smiled, sitting up and running a hand through his mop of bed hair. "Thanks guys. You didn't need to do this."

Jin clicked just tongue and perched himself next to Jungkook on the bed. "Don't be stupid, my little Jungkookie is all grown up." Jin rustled his hair affectionately and Jungkook moaned in earnest.

"Hyung, I'm not a child."

"That's debatable." Let's just say that Jungkook didn't look happy. "Oh stop frowning, we brought you breakfast!"

A plate piled with waffles was placed in the unsuspecting boy's lap as he blinked down at the gooey mess in surprise, not expecting to be bombarded with food first thing. "What about Hayeon?"

It was as if everyone had forgotten I was there and, they all seemed to turn in synchronisation to face me. It was kind of creepy. Waving halfheartedly, I ran a hand through my hair and tried to fix the inevitable and untameable lion mane sat on top of my head. This was so embarrassing. Couldn't they have let me get ready for the day before unceremoniously storming into the room like a bunch of rowdy teenage boys?

"Oh Hayeon, we didn't notice you there," Jimin said, scratching his neck in embarrassment as he averted his gaze. Obviously.

I brushed off the whole situation with a laugh whilst secretly inching the duvet up inch by inch. It wasn't as if I was indecent or anything but, the point still stands. I didn't exactly want everyone seeing me lolling around in my pyjamas.

"I'll go get you some waffles, I left some on the side!" Hoseok said, probably eager to get out of the room. Being able to sense a person's emotion was probably a lifesaver and a burden; my embarrassment was probably suffocating him.

"Hyung, it's okay. She can have some of mine," Jungkook announced, turning towards me with a lazy smile and offering me the chocolate coated snack. Jin seemed to panic at the prospect of chocolate staining the carpet or bed sheets and quickly reached for a plate. He quickly stole the waffle from Jungkook's eager grip and placed it on the plate before passing it over to me. Jin seemed to have the attitude of 'if you want something to be done right, do it yourself' considering he always stepped in when a disaster was quite easily hanging around the corner.

"Thanks," I said, as Hoseok passed me a fork and knife. "But, are you sure about this?" I turned towards Jungkook, eyebrow raised. "This is your birthday breakfast after all."

He laughed. "I think I have enough waffles to last me a lifetime."

Then, at that moment, Yoongi decided to move forwards from his spot on the door, where he had spent the last five minutes lazily leaning against it. He approached the side of Jungkook's bed and elbowed Jin out of the way, who muttered in annoyance at the sudden intrusion. "Hey kid, what do you want to do today?"

Jungkook seemed to ponder his answer for a while. "Is anyone opposed to a movie day?"

Taehyung squealed in excitement and clapped his hands frantically. "We can turn off all the lights and eat popcorn and watch so many movies! Oh my gosh, we can watch Disney!"