17. Wait, what?

Amber's P.O.V.:  

"Amber, let's go out for dinner. I don't feel like cooking and also, it's been so long that we've gone out. We can also call Jade to come with us. We can have a girls night out sort of thing." Adelaide said as she came and sat beside me on the sofa. I was switching through the channels randomly. I got excited after hearing her because my mood was spoiled because of Chris and his never ending works. 

"I know right. It's actually been quite some time. We should probably go out tonight. Let me call Jade and ask if she wants to join." I said as I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Jade's number. 

She picked the call after a couple of rings.

"Jade, how are you girl?" I asked as soon as she picked up the call.

"I am fine, Amber. You sound excited." she noticed the excitement in my voice. 

"Yes, I am. Adelaide and I were thinking of going out for dinner and having a girls  night out. Are you free?" I asked, hopefully. 

"Yeah, totally. Ryan is out for some work and will have his dinner outside and his sister has gone to their parents' house so I don't need to cook tonight." she said, excitedly. 

We all need a fresh break it seems. 

"Fine, we will pick you at 8 then." I said and we hung up. 

Amber's look:

*****

"Jade, we are already at the gate. Come down." I said on the call as we waited for her in the car outside of the building's main gate. 

"Coming." she said as she hung up the call.

She came after about 5 minutes and now we were heading towards one of the popular Chinese restaurants in the town. 

I parked the car in the parking lot and got out of the car with Adelaide and Jade. 

"Let's go, girls." Adelaide said as she led us towards the gate of the restaurant when suddenly she got imbalanced and yelled in pain. 

"Oww...it hurts, it hurts." she said as she held her leg and started jumping in pain. 

"Oh my god, what happened, Adelaide?" Jade asked, concerned. 

"I guess, I sprained my leg. Damn these good for nothing heels. I am not wearing these again." she said as she took out her heels.

"Ade, will you be able to walk? Should we go and see a doctor?" I asked, seeing her pained expression. 

"Yeah, I am fine." she said as she put her sprained leg down on the ground and tried to walk. That is when we heard another yelp of her. 

"Ade, you probably cannot walk with that sprained leg of yours. Let's go and see a doctor before your swelling worsens. Let's go." I said.