30. Arrogant Ex-Boss

Chris' P.O.V.:

"I hope that Amber doesn't forgive you, Chris. You don't deserve her." I remembered Elvis' last words to me before he exited the club with his fiance.

He is right. I really don't deserve her.

But, I am selfish. And I am not letting her go anywhere from me no matter what I need to do. I am determined to do anything to get her forgiveness and bring her back into my life.

I have tried all the ways possible to reach her or get her current address but I haven't gotten any success as of now. Ryan and Oliver are also on it to search for Amber.

"Oliver, why did you call us here?" Elsa asked as soon as she entered my office followed by Jade.

"Ryan? You're here too?" Jade asked, seeing Ryan present at my office already.

Both the girls noticed me as well and soon the expression on their faces changed into a bitter one.

Understandable!

"Brother wanted to talk to you both." Oliver replied, hesitantly.

"I don't want to talk to your brother." Elsa said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Me, neither." Jade added and did the same thing. They both were giving me death glares. I couldn't understand the reason behind their glares during the past 3 months but today, I know exactly what I have done to earn these death glares from them and I cannot say how ashamed I am at myself.

I am literally a dumb-head!

"Girls, I know I have messed up big time." I said, guiltily.

"Oh, seems like someone has finally realized his mistake." Elsa said taunting.

"Yes, I have realized my mistake. I know everything about Elvis, Amber and the whole proposal thing. I know it wasn't a real proposal." I said. It took a great strength in me to utter all these words. I was drowning in guilt. I am ashamed beyond limits while I am standing in front of Amber's friends, I don't know what will happen when I will get a chance to stand in front of her.

"Good for you. Now, if you're done then we would like to go." Elsa said.

"Let's go, Jade. I don't want to be around someone who don't know the meaning of trust." she said to Jade.

Jade nodded her head and they were about to turn around and leave the cabin when Ryan and Oliver walked towards them and stood at the door blocking them from exiting.

My boys!

"Chris, really need your help. Please don't leave." Ryan pleaded looking at both the girls.

"Yes, we know that what brother did isn't right but he has realized his mistake. And now wants to get Amber back. Please help him with it." Oliver added.

"Shut up, Oliver! We are not helping your "brother" in any ways. And I don't wish Amber and him to get back together. My friend deserves someone much more worthy and better than your "brother". So, stop blocking our way and let us go." Elsa threatened, glaring at Oliver.

"Babe, please..." I cut off Oliver.

"Elsa, you're right. I don't deserve your friend and I am absolutely not worthy of her. But I want to be worthy for her. I will do anything to correct my mistake. Trust me, I will." I said, as I stood in front of them and looked at them with guilt.

"We don't care, Chris. We really don't care. We only know that you've hurt our friend. Not once but many a times. You have been hurting her feelings since the university days." Elsa said.