chapter 31

-a week or something later-
Alec POV
Magnus and I are back at my place, his wound has been healing up nicely and he says it doesn't hurt anymore. We were curled up on the couch watching a movie i couldn't remember the name of. I got bored and started kissing Magnus' neck softly making my way up his jaw. Magnus smiled. "Just kiss me already Alexander." He said with a mischief gleam in his eyes. I kissed him and the kiss was filled with lust and passion.
I shifted the position we were in so i was sitting on Magnus' lap, his back against the back of the sofa. I nibbled at his bottom lip and he opened his mouth letting my tongue in. Our tongues battled for dominance and Magnus was clearly winning. Magnus hands wandered underneath my shirt, his warm hands touching my abdome slowly. I broke the kiss and quickly got rid of my shirt discarding it to the floor and kissed him again. "Alec wait." Magnus broke the kiss. "What? Am i doing something wrong?" I asked. "No you're not you're amazing, but are you sure want this? Because if we don't stop now I don't know if i can."  Magnus said. "Then don't. I want this." I answered and I pulled him in a kiss again. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer and playing with the hair in the nape of his neck. Then Magnus stood up and lifted my up with him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing his neck so he could walk to our bedroom with me cluthing onto him like a koala. I sucked his neck leaving a purple mark making Magnus groan softly, i smirked satisfied. Magnus lowered me onto the bed, he hovered over me and started kissing me again. I pulled his shirt up and we broke the kiss again to pull of his shirt revealing his beautiful caramel skin. I touched his bare skin with my slightly cold hands on his warm caramel coloured skin, memorising every ridge and shape of his muscles and bones. Magnus moved us so he was straddling my hips, our lower halfs pressed against each other.

Magnus ran his strong hands up and down my body as he started kissing down my jaw to my neck, sucking slightly and i groaned in pleasure. Magnus slowly started to move his hips and our bulges rubbed together and we both moaned softly. "I need you Magnus." I whispered in his ear and he bit softly in the soft flesh of my neck. He fumbled at my belt to get it loose and he pulled my jeans down. He smirked at me and palmed my dick through my boxers making me moan softly. "You're so hard already." He whispered seductively. "God damn it Magnus, undress already." I moaned softly and kissed my neck one more time before he started to get rid of his jeans and boxers and discarded them to the corner of the room. "You have condoms and lube?" He asked and i nodded. "In the drawer of the nightstand." I said and Magnus reached over to the nightstand while i got rid of my boxers. "You want bottom or top?" Magnus asked but he already knows the answer. "Bottom." I said softly but he heard it. He smirked. "Great." He said and he kissed me softly. He pushed me down onto my back and covered his fingers in lube, he moved his lube covered fingers down and moved two of them in me, slowly scissoring me. I moaned softly. Magnus slowly scissored me and soon added another finger, i bucked my hips. "Magnus just do it." I whined as i wanted more than just his fingers. Magnus kissed my neck as he rolled the comdom over his member and covered it with the lube. He shifted our positiob and he lined up his member and slowly moved into me. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his back moving them up and down. He moved cautiously. "I'm not fragile move." I whined softly. One of my hands grabbed the sheets as Magnus started to thrust in harder and faster brushing the tip of his cock against my prostate drawing out a long loud moan from me. Magnus groaned and one of his hand wrapped around my waist, the other grabbed my hand who was holding the sheets. He intertwined our fingers. Our lips met in a sloppy kiss, which was more the both of us breathing and moaning in each others mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he hit my prostate harder now which made me moan louder than before. "Right there." I moaned. I started to buck my hips, meeting his thrust. Magnus sucked at my neck again, i was totally lost in pleasure and i felt a familiar twist in my gut. "Mags I'm close." I said. "Me too." He breathed out. He let go of my hand and wrapped his around my member pumping it and shortly after i came over our stomachs, Magnus also came shortly after me. He pulled out of me and rolled off the comdom throwing it in the bin. Then grabbed a tissue and wiped both of our stomach. We were both breathing heavily. "Damn that was-.." i started and magnus finished the sentence. "It was amazing." Magnus said, he looked over at me. "Come here." I said and he kissed me again softly this time. We cuddled for a little while before we both decided it was time to get dinner. I put on my boxers and sweatpant and grabbed a shirt, i was about to put it on but Magnus grabbed my arm. "Nah leave it off, i enjoy the view." Magnus said and i rolled my eyes at him, then threw the shirt at his face. "As you wish." I said and i walked to the livingroom grabbing my phone, i ordered Chinese online, i knew we both weren't in the mood to cook.

"Damn it Magnus i have training tomorrow my training clothes wont cover the hickeys." I said as i was looking in the mirror at my neck. Magnus laughed, he was laying on his stomach on bed we were waiting for our food to be delivered. "Sorry not sorry." He answered. "Those guys are really shameless about these things you don't want to hear them talk sometimes." I complained and Magnus just smiled. "I'm happy you finally wanted to do it." Magnus said and i blushed. "Dunno why i never wanted to do it." I said shrugging and glancing at him. "Alec i understand why not, you've been raped several times and you've been literally used as a human sex toy it's pretty normal you didn't want to." Magnus said seriously and i nodded. "That's true." I said. "Alec when are we going to the police with Jake and that story?" Magnus asked and i froze a little. "I do want him to get locked up but I'm also scared and don't want to make a big problem out of it." I said. "Alec it is a big thing." Magnus said. "I know but it's just how i feel about it." I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Just take your time with it, you dont have to do it now we can do it later, but i do think you have to do it. I want you to feel safe and with him walking around you're not." Magnus said with a serious face. "I know." I said and the doorbell rang. I opened the door and paid the girl who delivered our food. "Magnus food!" I yelled as i put the bags on the kitchen table and i grabbed two plates and knifes and forks. Magnus patted into the kitchen barefoot. "Foooooood." He said and we started eating we were both starving.
-----------------------------------------------------------
People i did it, i wrote a sex scene. Sorry if it's not that great it was one if the first times i wrote a sex scene.